chapter 40

⚠️🔥full smut ahead🔥⚠️

He didn't look down at her now bare chest, after he flung her bra across the room. He was too busy tasting her lips on his tongue while his hands got to feel her perfect handful sized breasts. She completely gave herself to him, allowing him to do anything. Her whole body felt so small and petite in his big arms and hands. She bit his lip once more sending him over the edge. He pushed her back onto her back across the bed and crawled forward until he was above her. Her arched back never even touching the sheets as she lay there in nothing but her pink lace panties.

He licked his lips when he looked down at her and she smiled at him. She wanted him to completely dominate her and she wasn't ashamed of it. He wrapped his fingers gently around her ankle, her legs were wide open making a swift passageway for him as he slowly moved his hand up her leg slowly and gently. The light sensation teased her senses as she started to fidget with anticipation. He passed her knee as he worked his hand higher and higher towards the inside of her thigh. He then grabbed both thighs with his hands and pulled them apart further, getting a good glimpse through her sheer panties. He slowly took his fingers and tucked them under the rim of the underwear and pulled them down softly. The feeling his touch was giving her made her tingle inside. She watched as he pulled her panties down passed her butt and down her legs slowly. He finally pulled them off the end of her feet and spread her legs again with his strong hands. He then flicked his tongue across his lips as he moved closer to her bud between her legs. It was so small and petite, just like her. It was like a juicy peach and he couldnt wait to take a bit out of it. He grabbed her thighs aggressively before throwing her legs over his shoulders, forcing his face close to her flower.

She held her breath and stared at the ceiling refusing to look. The anticipation was too much. She gasped loudly and her hands grabbed the silk sheets next to her as his warm wet tongue touched her. She was so sensitive, so sensitive for him only, only he made her feel this way and now he was adding to it directly with his magic tongue.

"Fuck!" She whispered as he introduced his lips now. Fully making out with her bud, playing with it, rubbing it, fast and slow, light and firm. He knew exactly what he was doing and it was working. He started to work fast and harder, his tongue flicking at lightning speed and she couldn't contain herself. She grabbed his hair and pulled on it hard. He didn't stop. To him that was a sign to say keep going. Something was building inside her that she had never felt before, getting stronger and deeper as if she was about to explode. Her breathing got heavier as the feeling did. He never stopped once. She started to moan in time with her breaths. She didn't know what to expect next when the feeling became overwhelming and almost reached a climax. He still carried on.

"Oh my god." She said as she felt it coming. Her back arched even more, all the muscles in her body tensed as she gripped his hair tight. She let out a loud moan as he body started to shake aggressively. He gripped her legs tighter, not letting his mouth leave her as he continued even through her climax. Her head flung back against the sheets and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the pleasure was too much for her body to handle. Eventually the feeling started to die down as her body started to relax and he pulled away finally.

He looked down at her, she was in complete shock as she lay there fully naked, her bud now a bright pink flower, as her chest rose and fell dramatically. She lifted her head to look at him and he smirked at her as he wiped her juices from his mouth and chin.

"Holy shit." She whispered before she sat up. "I've never felt that before." She said, her breaths still recovering. She leaned forward and kissed him softly.