chapter 8

"Good thinking Kihyun." Shownu praised him. "So we'll just wait for an hour or so and then send two members up to check." He said as he drank more of his water. "Better yet, Ty lee can check." He said. "Better her dead than us."

"I am right here you know that?" She called on him from the floor.

"Oh i know." He smirked.

"Could you two stop for just 2 seconds" I.M. said as he helped his sister from the floor. "Hyungwon could you help me with her wound?" Hyungwon walked over to assist him.

"Alright we need her levitated in some way, either sitting or lying on her front." He said as he examined the head wound towards the back of her head. She flinched at his touch,not knowing if she could trust any one of them. "Hey it's alright. I'm not gunna hurt you. Trust me you'd know if I was trying to hurt you" he said with a straight face. Changkyun got up to grab a chair. "It's starting to lump outwards which is a good sign. Let's get you bandaged up." Hyungwon helped lift her onto the chair that Changkyun brought over to her. His touch was oddly soft much like his honey toned skin colour, it was extremely comforting and attractive and she gave into his touch as she let him guide her. When she was comfortably on the chair, Hyungwon gently parted her hair at the back sending goosebumps down her spine. He pressed gently on her wound and she winced as she jumped.

"Oo i'm sorry." He whispered. "Its still bleeding slightly. So it's probably worth bandaging, until tomorrow. Just to allow it to stop bleeding before you give it some more air." He said to her as he examined her wound.

"She'll be okay right?" Changkyun asked as he stood watching.

"Yeah don't worry about it. Nothing serious." Hyungwon replied. He walked over to the table near Jooheon and grabbed some fresh bandages and antiseptic. She watched him as he walked, his long legs strutting like a casual model and his shoulders so broad and manly it gave her a hot flush. He wore a long navy smart jacket over a light blue shirt and blue ripped skinny jeans revealing odd bits of tanned leg. On his way back to her he paused for a moment and looked to his left at a cupboard by one of the beds. He walked over quickly, opened the cupboard and grabbed a bottle of vodka from the shelf.

"Hyungwon. Really?" Minhyuk said as he judged him.

"It's for the wound dipshit." Hyungwon smiled at him. Ty lee started to burn up at the sight of his stunning white smile as she watched him flick his hair out of his face while his hands were full. He caught her watching and walked back towards her. "This may hurt a little" he said as he walked behind her with a cloth and the bottle of vodka and tilted her head forward. He noticed how stiff she was. "Just relax okay. Let's talk about something to distract you." he suggested.

"Like what?" She asked quietly.

"I don't know. Tell me about yourself." He breathed a laugh as he unscrewed the bottle of alcohol.

"There's not much to tell. I'm a poor girl, not very smart or creative girl, who lives in a small house with poor but hardworking parents, i drag myself to the same school school everyday to learn the same boring stupid subjects that i'm also failing, i get bullied by the school's head cheerleader, i have only two friends who are also bullied by the school's head cheerleader, my brother quit our family to join a crime family murdering gang,or whatever this is, thus breaking my parents hearts and overall i have just about had enough of everyone and everything in life." She said in a monotone voice as if she were telling a simple story. Hyungwon was silent for a moment but she could feel him staring at her from behind. He coughed a little.

"Wow... that's quite something." He said finally as he poured the vodka onto the cloth, letting it absorb the alcohol.

"What about you? Tell me about yourself." She said.