chapter 29

"How could you follow me like that? Where is the trust?" He asked once they had left the room.

"What? The trust? Maybe it went out the window the moment i caught you doing shifty things. Are you seriously trying to tell me i didn't have a reason to be suspicious." She retaliated.

"No! But you have to understand i did it for a reason." He said.

"What? And what possible reason would there be for lying to me?" She asked. He went silent. "Huh?" She prompted. "I thought you trusted me!" She switched the situation around as the argument turned heated. "Clearly not!" She said with a raspiness in her voice.

"Ty... i do trust you. More than anyone." He said.

"Oh really? So explain to me why it is i'm only just hearing of this." She said. "You thought you'd wait until i found out for myself. But by that time it would've cost so much more. You should've just told me so i knew what i was getting myself into!"she yelled.

"What are you saying?" His face turned hurt.

"I'm saying maybe if you had told me earlier it would save any problems we would have now." She said.

"As in, it would've been easier to leave me." He said quietly as he stared at her.

[Ty watch where you're going with this!] She forgot all about Minhyuk in her ear. She reached for her watch and discretely cut the signal.

"That's not what im saying." She said nervously.

"Then what are you saying?" He said as he stood infront of her looking lifeless with regret and upset.

"I'm saying that if i wanted that, yes it would've been easier on both of us if it was done earlier on. But i don't want that." She said.

"So what do you want!" He raised his voice, getting agitated.

"Please Tae.."

"What do you want?" He asked again. She was getting hot and flustered in the confined space with him.

"YOU! STUPID!" she yelled out in frustration and they both went silent.

"You still want me after this?" He asked quietly a few moments later.

"Yes." She said.

"You know i've killed people right?" He said. She looked at him oddly. "I just thought i'd clarify now so this argument doesn't come up again. Because if this isn't what you want then you better tell me now." He said. "Because Ty i'm becoming hooked on you." He said sternly. "I can't stand to be away from you, it's agony. I'm addicted. I crave your warmth, your voice, your body, your touch... your lips. Everything about you. I'm addicted and i can't see a way out." He said. "So you need to tell me right now if theres doubt on your mind. Even the tiniest bit. So i know where we stand." Ty lee just stared at him. She knew he had some sort of feelings for her but she never knew it was to that extent. What had her most shocked was that she realised that she felt the exact same way and she couldn't deny herself any longer. She had fallen for him and there was no going back.

"Well?" He brought her back from her trance. She continued to stare at his beautiful face. He was pouring his heart out to her, the boy she had been crushing on since she joined that god damn school. He was hers finally. "Ty... tell me." He said, getting frustrated and confused by her behaviour. But in a flash she ran to him and jumped on him, their lips crashing together and she re-ignited their fire that had almost burned out during the argument. She remembered why exactly she felt the way she did because his kiss gave her feelings she had never had before and clearly he felt it too as he kissed back in total relief that she had forgiven him. Their breaths were so heavy with passion as they shared intense kisses, feeling the fireworks exploding in their chests. They pulled apart for air.