Chapter 28

"Look, just let me go. I know nothing and i did nothing." She pleaded.

"Well it looks like we've hit a bit of a problem here." RM said. Taehyung looked like he was about to be sick with nerves. "Do you know what we usually do to people who 'accidentally' stick their noses in our business?" He asked. She gulped in her seat. "Of course you do. But i find myself in a dilemma. You're Taehyung's girlfriend and i fear i will lose him before i kill you. And i can't lose a member like him." He said. Everyones eyes were on him waiting for his judgement. "So instead lets have a vote." He smiled revealing his dimples. It was as if this were all just play time and nothing was serious by the way he was behaving.

"She either gets a free pass and we let her join, like we did with sowon, including her in our business as Taehyungs girlfriend and as a special exception, or we let her go as long as she promises never to see or speak to Taehyung ever again, or lastly... we kill her." He said with a grin as he listed the options. Everyone bickered amongst themselves as they discussed what option to pick.

"Taehyung you are excluded from this vote." RM said and he nodded. " Right. Those who want to kill her?" He announced. Only Suga put his hand up and Taehyung shot him evils. "And those who want her to break up with taehyung." Taehyung searched every single one of his members for the betrayal and saw Jimin raise his hand.

"Sorry Tae. She's safer that way." He justified his option.

"And, those for including her?" He rolled his eyes as the rest put their hands up. "Right. Now, miss..."

"Wan" she squeaked.

"Miss wan, can we have your word of silence?" He said. "If you want to keep your boyfriend and your life i suggest you comply. If you so much as spill a tiny detail to anyone, we will kill you." He smiled at her simply.

"You have my word." She said.

[Well done Ty. That was a close one.] Minhyuk said in her ear. [My heart was in my throat.] He sounded relieved.

"Right. Unbind her." He instructed and J-hope got up and cut the tape off her. "Welcome Taehyung's girlfriend." Namjoon said as she was freed from the tape. "Would you please take a seat at the table while we finish our discussion that you rudely interupted." He said to her and she didn't argue as she wiped her cheeks that were still wet from all the crying. She walked and sat next to Taehyung who cuddled her closely. He wanted to say something, to apologise, but he couldn't find the words. He just wiped her cheeks some more and kissed her forehead in comfort until she pushed him away. Although she already knew he was part of a gang she still had to act as if she never had a clue. Any normal person would be pissed off, and she was, not because of her cover but because he stood and did nothing while his leader held a gun to her head.

"Right. So as we were saying before we were interupted, we were discussing exo raid patterns." RM began, the meeting was so formal with sheets of notes and a projector screen for presentations. "So we know that they have been attacking and hunting down crime families one by one and tactically, we are next." RM said. "And they won't hesitate to bring us down once they find us. I mean it's a miracle Monsta X survived the attack." He said.

"Well they are master assassins trained by the government." Jin said as he played with a stack of coins on the table.

"That's irrelevant. They have their advantages but also disadvantages. As do we" RM explained. "So we have the advantage of trusted members. As you know Exo have a large number of members. But that means they are less likely to be trusted. With trust and teamwork we can pull through this. I believe we stand a chance." he continued.