chapter 21

Ty lee tapped her pen on the desk impatiently as she watched the clock tick by. She felt so grouchy and disapointed today, she just wanted the day to be over. Just 15 minutes left. She shifted in her seat, finding multiple different positions to sit in as she waited, unable to get comfortable. What was just 15 minutes felt like 15 hours when the bell finally rung at the end of the last lesson.

She left the class without waiting for her friends. She hadn't spoke to them all day, neither had she spoke to her brother, Hyungwon and Jooheon or even Taehyung. She hid away in the library studying through lunch avoiding everyone, and when the day was over she marched over to the front gate of the school to meet Taehyung. She waited for him, and she stood there in the cold for another 15 minutes without a coat on, shivering as she watched everyone walk past.

"Hey." She was spooked as Taehyung crept up beside her. She was ready to explode in rage after waiting so long in the cold. She turned to face him with her fists balled until she saw his face. My god did he gets more gorgeous everyday, in a black bomber jacket embroidered with red Japanese symbols and a red bandana round his head. His silver hair hung over the bandana beautifully as the contrast in colours brought out his eyes, completely hypnostising her. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He said, suddenly nervous when he saw her first reaction. Her face softened and she smiled weakly.

"It's okay. I just didn't see you. I was focusing too much on keeping myself warm." She said. He looked down at her small body, her arms crossed tight as her jaw and legs shivered slightly.

"Oh my god. Do you not own a jacket?" Taehyung laughed as he immediately flung his bomber off his shoulders. He tried to put it over her.

"Honestly no. I'm fine." She tried to smile but she had lost all feeling in her cheeks.

"Oh shh. I left you waiting. It's my fault you're cold." She gave into him as he pulled the jacket over her shoulders. His warmth was contained within the jacket and it seeped into her slowly. She had never felt such comfort. She could smell his soft cologne as she burried her head into the soft silk-like material. It was like pure heaven and it relaxed her, loosening her tight jaw and clenched fists. He had this hold over her and it was so frightening. She looked at him standing in his school shirt with his sleeves rolled up to the elbow. He now looked like an anime boy with the bandana and the school uniform.

"Come, let's get out of here." He smiled at her before she followed him to the car park to get his bike. They visited the same cafe again today, at the same table by the window. He went to order while she waited at the table. She looked around the small cafe and noticed a different boy working on the floor waitressing today. This boy had a stern scary face, his eyes had a harsh glare and his eyebrows sat just above his dark eyes. He didn't talk much to any of the customers, he was quite short and had a lightly shaved head. He made eye contact with her once but she looked away out of fear. He scared her with his look. She looked back up and he was gone, back behind the counter, loading glasses into the glass washer.

"I got you a hot coco this time. It might help warm you up a bit." Taehyungs sweet voice said as he placed the glass on the table, it was topped with cream, marshmallows and gold/chocolate sugar dusted on the top. She stared at it for a moment as she licked her lip quickly. "Something wrong?" He asked when he saw her staring at it.

"Uh, no. It's just... no takeaway cup?" She said.

"Oh well i didn't think you were too impressed by it last time. So i got it in the glass this time." He smiled at her but her face dropped slightly. "What?" He asked.

"I liked the idea of takeaway cups." She said.

"Oh... really? i can change it if you want." He said in surprise.