chapter 50

"Ya Jaebum ah." Jackson said as they entered the investigation room and dumped Ty lee's wet boots on the table beside JB. He looked at them then back up at Jackson waiting for an explanation. "We have some things to clear up." He said.

"Okay... does someone want to tell me why there are soggy boots on the counter?" JB said as Youngjae and Bam Bam came into view.

"We took Ty lee back to home to get new shoes because she insisted." Youngjae said. "But it wasn't just shoes she picked up in the end." He said as JB's eyes diverted to the door where he saw two strangers walk through with Ty lee.

"Um... who?" JB said with an unimpressed facial expression.

"JB, this is Suju and Tamara. Close friends of mine." Ty lee said.

"And what are they doing here?" Jb said.

"They've come to help us." Ty lee said.

"I'm sorry what?" JB said as he looked at the two strangers.

"We heard Ty lee was putting herself in danger and so we said we'd help her no matter what." Suju said boldly and Ty lee nudged her.

"I said don't speak." Ty lee whispered under her breath. JB looked at Jackson.

"Oh c'mon what's he gunna do?" Suju whispered back.

"You don't know what they're capable of." Ty lee hissed.

"Help with what? You've gotta be joking." JB started to laugh as he looked at the thin nerdy looking girls.

"I said the same thing." Jackson said with his arms crossed.

"Look they're really skilled and they can definitely be trusted. And to be completely honest we're not exactly doing well with numbers at the moment. If we wanna pull this off we need as many people as we can get to help." Ty lee said. JB looked at her for a moment.

"I don't think you quite understand the whole point of what we are and what we do. We thought you would've picked that up from the others by now." He said. His face had a scary glint in his eye. "Now don't test my patience. You cannot just bring strangers here and tell them everything about us and expect us to be okay with it." He spat starting to get angry. It was the first time she had seen him this way and it made her remember, they were still a gang. Just because they had been kind and supportive so far didn't mean they were any different from the others. He stood up from his seat.

"JB i'm sorry, but they insisted. So i just thought why not? I said i'd bring them to you and let you judge." Ty lee explained.

"You just... 'thought'" JB said. "We are planning the biggest prison break ever on record, we need skilled assassins that know how to handle what ever is inside those walls. We need a precise plan to follow but above all else we need people that can improvise when the plan falls short. These 'friends' that you bring, are outsiders. They can't be trusted by us, they can't be trained or briefed in time and they certainly can not help towards this mission." He snapped, leaning forward into Tamaras face. "In fact you'd only hold us back and cause a distraction to us more than anything, a hindrance to the mission...." he stopped short as he looked down to her chest. "What... is that?" He asked sternly as he pointed at her neck charm. Her body was completely tense as he got close to her and his tone had her trembling.

"Uh... um... a birth stone." She stuttered in fear as he was so close she could feel his breaths. He lifted his hand to feel the cold blueish stone hanging from a black string choker around ber neck.

"You're a spiritual believer?" He asked as he looked up to meet her eyes.

"Uh... yes." She squeaked.