Chapter 58

Ty lee and Jackson stmbled down the halls with Hyungwon hanging from their shoulders. His long legs dragging on the floor as his head flopped with his brown hair hanging over his semi conscious face.

"Ty?" Hyungwon mumbled.

"Hey buddy. You alright?" She said sofly to him.

"I - huh - I - I'm sorry..." he mumbled breathlessly.

"Sorry for what?" She replied as she continued to move with him.

"What we did to you." Hyungwon's face looked pained and emotional as he struggled to even open his eyes to look at her.

"Shhh. We'll talk about it afterwards okay." She reassured him. "Lets just get you out of here." She smiled down at him hanging from her shoulder and he nodded lazily.

-

"It should be on the next left." Mark directed JB through his earpiece as he ran down the hall with Yugyeom, leading the way for the bangtan members.

"That's it! There!" Jimin pointed out the large metal door with bulky hinges and bolts keeping the door secure, down one of the halls.

"I'll get the camera's" Yugyeom said as he shot the cctv camera lenses with a substance to provide them cover.

"Oh dear. Well that will never be opened in time by using force alone." JB said as he examined the door security when they got closer. They had made it finally to the centre of the prison but they were just half way as the easy part was finally over. Now for the hard part. "Yugyeom, see what u can do with the security pad." JB instructed his maknae to attempt a break in as the others sat injured Suga against the wall. Yugyeom nodded and straight away started tapping away at the keypad as JB examined the high security door.

"Looks like a very sophisticated piece of tech." Yugyeom said. "We need an extremely qualified hacker." He said. "It requires retina scan, palm print, and voice recognition. Anyone here a hacker?" He turned and asked the bangtan members. They all stood looking at each other in awkward silence.

"I can hack but not to this extent." RM said.

"Give it a try." Yugyeom said moving away from the control pad allowing RM to access it. RM moved over to it slowly and tapped around a little. Everyone watched him in anticipation until he exhaled loudly. "This is some serious shit." He scratched his strawberry blonde hair a little as he thought. He sighed loudly again in frustration. "I'm sorry guys. I dont want to mess us up."

"It's a risk we need to take." JB pressed. "Just try it."

"One failure could set off all alarms and they'd all know exactly where we are." RM said getting a little annoyed.

"We don't have much choice." JB moved closer to meet his eye level.

"We have plenty other choices! I can't risk everyone's chances of escape." RM started to raise his voice.

"And yet it might give us access to the very weapons we desperately need to get out." JB's voice rose too.

"And yet it might doom us all and secure our fate to get stuck here for eternity getting tortured and tested on. You would have doomed yourselves." RM's fist and jaw clenched a little.

"Enough with the bullshit! This is my rescue mission now just do it!" JB yelled. "We're running out of time!"

"You're letting the pressure get to you." RM said through gritted teeth.