chapter 15

The next day Ty lee and Changkyun met Jooheon and Hyungwon again outside the school gates this time. Ty lee's uniform was back to it's correct state.

"You're really gunna grab their attention like that." Jooheon said sarcastically with his thumbs up.

"Shutup. Let's just get this done." She shot back. Jooheon stepped back in reaction to her feisty tone. When she walked ahead he turned to her brother.

"What's got her knickers in a twist?" He asked.

"She's been like this ever since the incident with Taehyung yesterday." He replied. "She'll get over it soon. Just try not to piss her off if you can. I have to live with the girl okay, Make my life a bit easier please." Changkyun said before they started walking after her.

"We'll meet you out here at lunch okay. Where we were standing yesterday." Hyungwon said to Ty lee.

"Okay." She said. Her face was forever frowning and sulking today, she felt like the world was against her.

"And Ty..." Hyungwon called before she could walk off. She turned to face him. "Cheer up." He smiled at her softly, she couldn't help but smile back, although it was pretty forced. There was something about his face that she couldn't resist. She turned and headed into the building for her first lesson.

"Psst." Ty lee was sat infront of Jungkook again but this time, not out of choice. "Psst." She turned in her seat to see Tamara on the desk next to jungkook in the next isle. She chucked a note over.

[Whats was up with you yesterday?]

Ty lee scribbled a reply and chucked it back. [Nothing. just period. I'm fine now.]

[Okay good. You better not ditch us for lunch again bitch.]

Ty lee laughed to herself quietly. The teacher peered over in their direction so she disposed of the note and pretended to be reading the textbook.

When lunch came Tamara took hold of her arm and escorted her to their bench in the courtyard where Suju was waiting. "Oh look who decided to show up!" Suju cheered.

"Shh." Ty lee laughed. "Don't worry,i won't be ditching you guys again." She said.

"Good. Because we might not take you back next time." Suju joked as they sat down.

"Oh hey look. It's that Jooheon guy that kissed you!" Suju pointed over at Jooheon and Changkyun standing at their meeting spot.

"Oh please,as if." A familiar voice spoke with a high pitched laugh.

"Can we ever have a discussion i peace without you being a nosy bitch?" Suju scolded the cheerleader on the bench next to theirs.

"Maybe you should stop bullshitting so much. Because it stinks." Soyeon said as she pinched her nose.

"You know what. Fuck you."Suju replied.

"Ouch."she laughed. "I get why you'd lie though Ty lee... must be hard to find guys that would be into you." She said. "And who can blame you... he is HOT." She examined Jooheon from a distance.

"Well guess what sunshine, he not only kissed her, he had her pinned against the wall over there. We saw it with our own eyes." Suju backed her friend up.

"Aww you got all you're friends in on it too!" She laughed as the rest of the cheerleaders around her howled with laughter. "Maybe we should call him over and test that theory of yours!"

"Go ahead! In fact, i'll call him myself!" Suju stood, making the cheerleaders faces drop in anticipation. Suju froze suddenly as she rubbed her eyes and squinted.