Chapter 5

"Police have warned and asked everyone to stay in their home for the mean time." The reporter explained while hiding hunched behind a car. "Citizens have not taken this news very well. As you can see people are rioting already in the streets." He said as the noise of people shouting and sound of more explosions and gunfire were sounded. "Authorities have deemed it unsafe outside your homes and until the matter is resolved they've advised everyone to lock their doors and cover their windows for the next few days could be dangerous." The reporter said. The sounds of screaming and shouting rioters, police sirens and flames overpowered the reporters.

"What the -" Ty lee said. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Oh what are we going to do!" Her mum started to sob into her hands. "The world is falling apart." She cried.

"Omma they'll have it sorted out in a few days. Don't worry." Ty lee tried to comfort her when they heard glass smash outside. The three of them ran to the window.

"Good god!" Her dad gasped. There were already rioters in their street, chanting and protesting but they wielded weapons and covered their faces. Her mum grabbed the curtains and shut them quickly.

"You heard what the reporter said. Lock the doors and cover the windows." She said. They heard Changkyun run down the stairs, he was heading for the door.

"Changkyun!" Ty lee shouted after him.

"Son you can't go out there!" His dad shouted as Ty lee raced after him, but he was already out of the door and slammed it shut behind him. Ty lee tried to open it again but her mum snatched her wrist.

"You can't go after him. Don't risk your own safety please my lovely." Her mum pleaded.  Ty lee felt betrayed. Her hands slid down the door surface as she gave up the fight. She thought about why her brother was so stupid and why he wouldn't just listen or think about her or their family. Outraged her hands scrunched into fists. "Darling..." Her mum calmed her by pulling her hands away from the door and making her face her. "Do me a favor and go and check all the doors and windows." Her mum asked.

"Of course, mother." Ty lee said, with a slight edge to her voice. She ran upstairs and to her bedroom. She pulled her uniform off and slipped herself into black jeans, a black hoodie and a black dust mask with dr Martens. She opened her window and climbed out onto the platform room of the building extension below before lowering herself to the ground. She grabbed her bike from the backyard and left through the back gate. She cycled hard down her long road in hope of catching her brother. She caught him just as he turned a corner. There were still rioters in the street. One had even lit a fire in the middle of the road and they sat around it like cavemen. She followed her brother round the corner until she caught up. She kept her distance however cycling slowly on the other side of the road. He turned down a short path which lead to a locked gate. Changkyun swiftly climbed over it effortlessly. With a groan Ty lee chained her bike to the fence and followed him... Only, by the time she had jumped the gate he was gone. She ran to the end of the ally beyond the gate and looked in all directions when she met the road at the end. He had disapeared. In frustration she kicked an empty can over on the street.

"Where could he have gone?" She whispered to herself as she studied her surroundings. She closed her eyes for a moment and listened. She could hear music. Not just any music. Changkyun's kind of music. She followed it instantly, knowing that if he was anywhere, it would be where that music leads. As she followed the sound closer and closer, an abandoned 3 story house came into view, and she caught her brother entering just in time. She ran across the road quickly and followed him into the house. Inside the house it was dark, only lit by dim lights in the hall. It was dirty and wet from where the structure was failing the building. Music played loudly as it echoed through the damp hall. There were several tough looking men that stood along the corridor as she entered,  wearing sleeveless leather jackets showing off their huge arms. They were accompanied by a couple of half naked women. She heard them greet Changkyun and he nodded back to them. As she followed they all gave her a look as their eyes followed her while she walked passed. They knew they didn't recognize her but it was hard to tell with the mask. She held her breath as she walked down the hall due to the intense stares, she was sure she would get called out, but she was lucky. He walked up the stairs at the end of the hall and she followed him to the top floor. At the top floor there were three rooms, he walked straight into the centre room and pushed the door closed behind him but leaving it slightly open.

She jumped at the opportunity and used the slight crack in the door to spy on what was going on inside. She saw a large metal work top table, surrounded by 7 chairs. At the end of the table sat a broad man with a chisel face and an intimidating look in his eyes. He had short black hair with good cheek bones. He played with a circular blade he had on the table in front of him as he watched Changkyun enter.

"Ah I.M. So you finally decided to turn up." He snarled at him.

"Forgive me Shownu. I only just heard the news." Changkyun said as he took his seat amongst 6 other men.

"Did you do what we discussed?" Shownu asked.

"Yes." Changkyun said as he placed a small piece of paper on the table. "The tracking number."

"That can't have been easy. Well done" Shownu praised him.

"It really wasn't. He had me up against the wall by my collar." Changkyun laughed and the rest of the boys joined in. "I mean i could've taken him but it would've blown my cover. Anyway, he's bugged now. We can see exactly where he is at all times." He said proudly. Ty lee's fists clenched. Part of her was so relieved she wasn't crazy but another part of her was furious with the way Changkyun was behaving.

"Excellent. Right. Now all of you are here... We have business to discuss." Shownu said as he looked up at all of the boys sat around him. He then stood up behind the table with his blade still in his hand. He was spinning it in his hand like a fidget spinner, only it looked like it could cut through anything. "You're all here because you have heard the news... The news that Exo have taken the first action in this war." He said as he started to walk around the table. Ty lee's heart started to race at his words. The war. She was right, Taehyung wasn't talking about stupid Pokemon. "And this means they have taken leadership over the league." The boys started to bicker amongst themselves until Shownu cleared his throat and they all turned to him. "They beat us to it. So now, our goal has changed." Ty lee was taking mental notes of everything they were saying. Who the hell are exo?

"But we worked so hard towards it, do you really want to just discard it?" A model like boy said, with soft-brown hair and plump lips along with his sharp jawline and long neck.

"Yes Hyungwon i do. What is the point in going after a goal that no longer has any purpose." Shownu said as he leaned on the table next to him. "Now me and Wonho will stay behind to figure out the new plan, but we will need quick action, so be on call for the next 24 hours incase we call you to come in." Shownu said and Wonho nodded, making his silver-blue ombre hair bounce above his forehead. His muscles bulged through his tight adidas shirt, as he sat leaning on his arms on the table. Ty lee couldn't help but admire his body but had to wake herself up from her trance when Shownu started talking again. "And i would like you all to welcome Kihyun to the group. He will be joining us as our newest member. He passed many entrance tests just as you did, and will now be on trial. This is the chance to prove yourself, isn't that right Kihyun." He glanced at the small-built pink haired boy. He had very cute facial features but deadly at the same time. Despite the pink hair he looked dark and serious which scared Ty lee. "It's about time we caught up with numbers." Shownu said. "And before you go.." He nodded to Wonho who recieved the message and walked to the next room through a connecting door. He returned a few seconds later with a brown sack.

"Christmas has arrived early my friends." Wonho said as he swung the bag onto the table with his muscular body. He then emptied the bag onto the table and out of the bag fell watches. Loads and loads of watches.

"Your next assignments." Shownu announced and the boys all gathered round to grab a watch and strap it to their wrists. Ty lee thought it was the most bazar thing she had ever seen. She slapped her forehead to check if she was awake or dreaming because she had never seen anything quite like it. Watches? Right at that moment someone grabbed her from behind and she yelped. A couple of the men from downstairs had clocked on that she wasn't one of them and came to turn her in. They grabbed an arm each and kicked the door open, shoving her into the room onto her knees.

"Hey! Watch it!" She shouted back at them. They grabbed her arms again locking her in the position she was in.

"We caught her snooping." The men said to Shownu and they all went silent for a few seconds. The men pulled her mask down off her face.

"Ty?" Changkyun exclaimed.