Chapter 12

"Oh shit indeed." Their dad spoke with his arms crossed, his face full of disapointment. "Where the fuck have you two been?" Ty lee and Changkyun remained silent and stared at the floor. "Answer me! Where were you!" Their dad shouted making them flinch.

"Appa, it was nothing to do with her, this was my faul-" Changkyun started.

"Oh spare me the bullshit." He cut in. "Now you're going to tell me what happened. The truth." He spat. Their mum stood next to him equally as disapointed but even more upset.

"Appa i tried to follow Changkyun to see where he went. But i lost him." Ty lee started.

"Why would you do that?" Her mum said. "I specifically told you not to risk your own wellbeing for your brothers stupid actions!"

"Omma i could'nt let him get hurt. I wanted to know!"

"Well where were you then Changkyun?" Their dad spoke, staring his son down. Changkyun remained silent. His dad grabbed him by the collar. "I'm not playing these games anymore! WHERE WERE YOU!" He shouted in his face. Changkyun's body went stiff.

"Changkyun tell them!" Ty lee pleaded. He remained silent.

"TELL ME!" Their dad yelled, now shaking him by his shirt.

"If you won't tell them, i will!" Ty lee shouted.

"Tell me what!" Their dad spat, Ty lee could see veins throbbing on his forehead.

"Ty lee don't!" Changkyun shouted in a struggle as his legs dangled above the floor. Their dad looked between them both.

"He was rioting." Ty lee said. Their dad went bright red. "What!" He yelled in outrage. He dropped Changkyun aggressively before slapping him hard across the face in fury. Changkyun lay on the floor with a cut lip, staring up at his parents who were looking down on him in disgrace.

"You'll think twice before leaving this house again boy." He said, his voice cold and emotionless. "No son of mine will disgrace me this way." He said before walking off to his room, leaving their mum standing there. She looked sympathetic but still so sad. Seeing her broken hearted face was so painfull to watch as She went to speak, but couldn't find the words. she walked back to her room leaving her children in complete shock and silence.

Ty lee crouched by her brother. "You idiot i told you to be quiet."she said as she tried to look at his face. He turned to her with a smirk.

"You almost had me fooled. I thought you were going to tell them." He started laughing.

"Changkyun! You're bleeding! And you're not even phased?" She said as she touched his sore lip with her thumb gently.

"Oh i've taken much worse than this." He said.

"I'm sorry i told him you were rioting. It sounded the most believable and it just came to me on the spot. I had to say something." She apologised as she examined his lip.

"It's okay. I'd rather suffer a tiny cut lip than having Shownu on my back." He replied with a smile. "Thankyou." he said and she shook her head with a smile.

"Put some ice on that." She said. "And get to bed. If anything else crazy happens tonight we won't be getting sleep at all." She said as she rubbed her face with both hands. "Ugh come on."she said as she helped her bother up.

-

When they woke up an hour later they bumped into each other in the hallway. "Ugh you look like a zombie." Ty lee said when she took one look at her brother, giant purple bags under his eyes, hair in a mess, lip cut, swollen and covered in dried blood.