Chapter 43

Ty lee sat in a dark damp room, lit by a single window that streamed in a spotlight of moonlight. She was left for a long time with her thoughts. The damage all of these boys had caused her would never leave her. She saw someone she adored and respected very much get murdered out of cold blood. She saw the love of her life's heart shatter. She saw betrayal in all their innocent faces. She played along and allowed her brother to be a criminal assassin. She trusted all of Monsta x, but was betrayed and she should've seen it coming. Now she sat here in chains, not a single tear fell as she stared at the scratches in the concrete floor. She was lost in her dark thoughts and just wanted to end it all. She didn't want to be here anymore. Look what she had done.

She heard the locks on the metal door as someone opened it from the other side. It was Suho. He walked in quietly, gently shutting the door behind him and stood in silence for a minute. She didn't look up at him, her eyes remained glued to the floor.

"Who are you?" He said eventually. She ignored him. "What's your name?" He asked. She didn't reply. He was silent again until he sighed. "Please don't be like this." He said. "I really don't want to hurt you." He said sincerely. When she didn't reply again he walked up to her and kneeled in front of her. Forcing eye contact.

"Look. Let's start with an easier question." He said. "Why were you at Monsta x's hideout?" He asked. His hair was scruffy and black, spiking up on his head in wild directions while his dark coal eyes stared into her, contrasting with his pale skin. He wore an oversized black hoodie which had been cut up and ripped to reveal flashes of red from his shirt underneath. He looked far more intimidating in real life than he did in his pictures. His voice sounded soft and comforting but she knew he couldn't be trusted.

"Fuck off." She spat.

"My my my. What a temper." He said. He stood up infront of her and paused for a moment before grabbing her face with one hand and making her face him. "Please don't make this difficult." He said infrustration before his face turned devilish with a smirk as he stared down at her in his grip. Although his grip was strong, his hands felt soft and cold against her skin. He locked eyes with her but it was odd to him. It was rare for such a young beautiful girl to be found in this position. He sighed again. "I'll tell you what." he said. "I will give you information in return for yours." He said as he let go of her face. "Clearly you have been involved in the crime families one way or another and in all honesty... it's a miracle you're still alive." He said softly. "So i will give you intel on our crime family. Anything and everything you want to know. In exchange for your knowledge." He said. Ty lee's eyes shifted. "Now, what would you like to know?"he asked.

"Nothing. I want nothing to do with any of you." She spat.

"Oh come on. Surely one of those crime families wanted intel on us. Otherwise you wouldn't be here right now, would you?" He said. "So i'll just tell you." He said. "Let's start with our members." He stood back and started to walk around her in a circle slowly in an attempt to patronize her. "So we have Sehun which i believe you've already met... multiple times. And kai, you could say the prettiest one. The Maknaes of the group. The blonde beauty and the muscle." He said. "We also have DO and Xiumin who i believe you've also met before. Capable of taking down muscular 6ft men single-handedly despite their size." He smirked as he circled her like a vulture. "There's Chanyeol and Baekhyun, very loud personalities but  very supportive and good at what they do, always get results. And Chen and Lay... Now they have a temper just like yours." He laughed as he kneeled down infront of her again. "They're not people you want to encounter." He said. "So if i were you, i'd speak up. Tell me. What were you doing at Monsta Xs hide out?" He said. Ty lee knew she'd never be able to remember everything he was saying and so did he. She could barely remember the names. "You wanna speak now?" He asked one last time. She shot an evil glare at him and he just laughed under his breath. He was incredibly handsome there was no two ways about it. But she saw nothing but red, and wanted nothing more than to rip his gorgeous little throat out. She gritted her teeth in anger as she fidgeted in her chains. And with that last laugh he left the room, slamming the door behind him and locking it shut.