The Damn Bau

Authors Note: so it's 2020 and I wrote this in 2017 and the grammar is horrible. The sex is bad too. I'm sorry but I hope y'all like the plot. I'm way too lazy to rewrite. I changed my username from cameronwham24 so don't get confused if i reply to you as the author k ty xo. the plot is also terrible and idk wtf was going on in my mind so sorry if this shit scars you. MAJOR trigger warnings. i wish i wrote this better- seriously who let me write this lmao. i think some of it is funny tho so enjoy the good parts.

It was a cold morning as half the team entered the Briefing room. Reid was already there and he set down the book he was reading that looked to be 500 pages long. Prentiss walked in after everyone got settled, she looked tired.

"You alright Prentiss? Did you have a long night?" Morgan thought inappropriately.

"Umm no Morgan keep your fuckboy mouth shut." Prentiss demanded.

"Language." Hotch reminded the team.

"Ok so there has recently been a series of murders a couple miles from here. The unsub seems to be killing middle aged men and this unsub doesn't seem to spend time with them. All the men are different looking. We think the unsub has a sexual release from the stabbings. Each man was found with 40 or more stabbings in there stomach and heart." Garcia said frightened.

"Alright so JJ and Prentiss head down to the crime scene, Reid and Morgan go to the Coroners place to examine the body's, Rossi and I will head to the police station. We will meet back here in 2 hours." Hotch said with no hesitation.

Emily lied about that night, she rarely gets sleep anymore, because of there job and because she can't keep the secret that is slowly tearing her apart.
As the were all leaving Prentiss grabbed her bag but heard a voice.

"Emily!" Garcia shouted. "Can I speak to you for a minute?"

"Yeah of course." Emily responded.

"You ok? I noticed you have been feeling down and I just wanna know."

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine Garcia. Nothing to worry about. Now I should head down to the car, JJ is probably waiting." Emily said as she pulled down her right sleeve a little more."

Prentiss and JJ arrived at the crime scene. It was horrible, the most recent murder had just happened a little over an hour ago. The body had already been taken away, but there was still a decent sized puddle of blood on the pavement. The body was found on a offside road that not many people use. A trucker found it. The agents walked over and examined the blood Prentiss grabbed some tweezers and walked over to the grass as her eye caught a glimpse of something shiny. She walked over, it was a ring. Very expensive looking.

"JJ I found something." Emily said still examining the ring.

"Huh that's weird, let me call Hotch and ask if they found any rings at the other crime scenes." JJ stated.

Turns out another ring was found but they just thought someone may have dropped it a while back. Reid went and checked out the first crime scene, searching and searching with his mind turning he found a crystal with a metal circle, of course it was a ring, a broken ring. They called Garcia and she found out were the rings were purchased and who they were purchased by. They were bought at an unknown jewelry store downtown, the purchaser had the name of Chase Cornwall. Garcia tracked a cell and sent the address to Hotch.

"FBI!" Morgan shouted before he kicked the door down.

A man inside aimed a gun at them.

"Chase put the gun down." Morgan pleaded.

"I had to... those men w-were b-bad men!" Chase stuttered as he scratched his head.

"Why did you do it? Why were they bad?" Rossi questioned.

"They they bought a r-ring f-f-for girls they d-don't even l-love." Chase said as he cocked the gun.

"Chase put it down!" Hotch said as he rose his voice.

"I-I can't. I shouldn't h-have done it."
Chase said ashamed.

The unexpected happened. He aimed the gun at his head and shot it before they could even blink. Well that was a short case and an easy one to.
————————————————————
The team was at the Bau doing some paperwork. Prentiss felt a breakdown coming on and she excused herself from her desk, almost running to the bathroom. JJ and Reid looked at each other in confusion. Morgan's eyebrows scrunched together.

"Does anyone know what's up with Prentiss?" JJ asked?

"No but I noticed that some shit is going down in her life." Morgan stated with passion.

Reid started going on and in about how the percentages of people hiding things very from state to state. Morgan gave the Reid stare to JJ and they both laughed.

"Oh should I stop?" Reid laughed.

"Yeah pretty boy we get it, you out smart all of us." Morgan laughed.

JJ got up and walked down the hallway near the elevators were she saw the women's bathroom. As JJ entered she saw Emily crying. Emily quickly tried wiping her tears.

"Omg Emily what's wrong? You ok?" JJ asked worried.

"I'm fine JJ, just these cases get to me. I was thinking about the one last week about the child abductions. It's just so fucked up. This world I mean." Prentiss said as she made it up on the spot.

"Ok girl but if you need anything, let me know." JJ insisted.