The Damn Crash

A/N- So I'm on season 2 of Greys Anatomy and honestly, I miss CM so I re watched Vallalah and Lauren. I'm going to rewatch episodes that I loved because I have to wait until June for season 13 to be in Netflix. I've also been reading a lot of Jemily fanfics and like no one makes them fucking swear! Like wtf! Ok enjoy...

"JJ what time is it?" Emily asked as JJ took a left onto a busy road.

"Why don't you check? I'm the one driving."

"Right," Emily grabbed her phone. "Wow its 1:43 AM. Long days are so fun!" She said with sarcasm.

"Damn really?" JJ yawned.

"Oh my god JJ watch out! There's a fucking truck!" Emily yelled.

The truck tried hitting the breaks but it took an illegal turn which caused it to swerve. JJ tried dodging it but the truck hit them directly in the side causing them to skid and hit another car which hit another car. The girls car flipped and started tumbling off road. The truck went speeding off the road with a damaged front and landed in a bunch of trees.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JJ LOOK!" Emily practically screamed over all the breaking glass as they landed in trees and saw about 5 more cars tumbling down into the forest.

"I, I can't see. Emily? Emily." JJ passed out.

Emily tried moving but couldn't then she heard a huge crash and she seemed more confined. A car had landed on top of there's. Prentiss heard faint ambulances. She tried blinking but she saw blood cover her vision. Then all she saw was blackness.

The team sat in the Bull Pen looking at the breaking news.

BREAKING NEWS! On highway I-75 a truck lost control and managed to drive 7 cars off the road into a forest of trees and more trees! Cars landed on cars and still no sign of life. EMS just arrived and is making there way down safely.

"Holy shit! Hotch come look at this." Morgan said with the rest of team.

"Oh my god!" Garcia said but then she looked kind of puzzled, "Umm sir, is that an FBI standard black SUV?"

"Uh yeah it looks that way Garcia." Hotch looked a little concerned.

Garcia tried calling JJ, Nothing. Then she tried calling Emily, Nothing. All she knew is that that was the road to Emily's apartment.

"I think it's Emily and JJ." Garcia said as she walked over.

"What makes you say that?"

"There not answering there cells and that's the road to Emily's apartment..."

Reid turned around and he stood up, grabbed his coat and ran out of the building, the team followed.

*At the scene of the Accident*

"No one is this car is responding Dr. shepherd." One of the medical said to the other.

"Then move to the other car! There is got to be hope Dr. Yang!"

Dr. Yang moved to the black SUV, "I have a pulse!" She smiled, "two! I have two pulses! Get 2 stretchers."

The FBI agents arrived. They showed there badges and explained to the medics that they think one of there own was involved in the crash.

"Oh my god that's Emily." Garcia almost passed out when she saw them open the door and her face was covered in blood.

A few hours later. The seven cars in all contained of 17 people in all. Only 7 of the 17 responded to life. The truck driver was instantly killed from impact.

The agents stood worried in the waiting room. They saw both Emily and JJ hey rushed by. It was hard to recognize them with blood all over there faces and bodies.

"Oh damn. There must have been foul play! Look at the damage." Morgan shook his head.

"There wasn't and I'm sure of it. Garcia grab your laptop. The Federal SUVs have built in cameras. Now play the scene of what happened." Hotch insisted.

The team sat traumatized when they heard the girls screaming and glass breaking but all they could see was the car tumbling. Then other cars falling. Then finally the car that landed right on top and looked like it crushed the life out of them.

"Honestly. How are they alive?" Rossi smiled and shook his head.

"Miracles happen." Reid laid back, "but honestly, don't get your hopes up. I thought my uncle was going to survive a crash when I was 4 but turns out, he was the one with the least injuries but he was the only one to die. Just saying."

"We didn't need that boy wonder." Garcia pouted.

The Team waited impatiently for hours.

"The crash happened around 2 AM, now it's 4 AM. Hotch do we have to work today?" Rossi wondered.

"Honestly we don't, unless an abdication case happens. Or something crazy then we need to go." Hotch straightened his tie.

JJ saw a blur but then it got clearer and she could hear everything, "Where am I?" She put her hand on her head and her eye brows furrowed because of the pain.

"Hello my name is Dr. Grey, you were in a severe car accident and I'm assuming you remember. You suffered a minor concussion and you had 3 broken ribs. You just went through surgery. You also fractured your ankle but we got that wrapped up for you." She said.

"Wow umm I was with someone, where is she?" JJ started panicking.

"Emily is in surgery right now." The doctor responded.

"But is she ok? What happened to her? Don't leave! Tell me!" The doctor left as JJ yelled for information.

"Ma'am you need to relax." A nurse said as she walked in and pushed JJ down.

After about another 30 minutes, Emily woke up in excruciating pain, "Ow ow ow fuck!" Emily looked around confused.

A doctor walked in, "Hello Emily, I am Dr. Stevens, you where in a huge car accident and I'm guessing you remember that. You suffered a severe concussion. You where cut with lots of glass. You had huge glass fragments in your head but we removed them. When the other car landed on top of your car, the car squished down causing you to move awkwardly and break your arm. Actually your passenger, the blonde, was the one to move you before you both passed out from loss of blood. You have many scars and need lots of rest. Your lucky you lived, it's a miracle. There was glass 2 centimeters away from your heart, thanks to your breasts from blocking that. Haha now get some rest." The kind doctor said.

"That was a lot to take in. Before you leave, I am an FBI agent, you need to call my team right away." Emily insisted, "how is JJ? What happened?"

"Your team is already here, and JJ is resting." Dr. Stevens said before she left.

The team was informed with there injuries.

"Thank god there alive." Morgan clapped, "Now I'm going home because Savannah has no idea where I am and I am tired. Goodnight!"

Morgan left. Rossi left. Hotch left. Garcia left. Reid stayed. Those where his best friends in there and he wanted to be there when they allowed visitors.

A/N- I just wanted to add in some action. Death action. Haha ok well make sure not to get in a car accident and get glass inside of you. Be aware kids. Haha wow I'm a kid. I have school tomorrow so I should sleep. Thanks for Reiding!