Those Damn Homophobes

A/N- I love when Jemily is just dating. That's why they haven't asked the question yet. So idk I really don't know what to write about rn. I make up every chapter as I go and idk. There's going to be lots of Homophobic stuff in this chapter so like yeahhhhh. Enjoy!

"So if you meet him, give him 5 stars." JJ finished her sentence.

"He sounds cool." Derek said.

"Yeah no shit, why would we be telling you about him if he wasn't cool." Emily said.

"Woah sorry."

"It's ok dumbass I was just kidding." Emily gave a sort of 'fuck you' smile but in a joking matter.

"You are insane. Both of you." Morgan looked from JJ to Emily to JJ to Emily.

"It's fun watching you guys piss of Morgan." Reid closed his book.

Garcia walked by looking scared and angry.

"I think we have a case." The team made there way to the briefing room.

"O-ok So Just 3 Miles west of here this little girl Amy Dorshan went missing about 3 hours ago. Last month the same thing happened on the exact same time in the exact same place, that little girls name was Julia Carmen. Both of the girls have blonde hair and blue eyes. No bodies have been found." Garcia deeply inhaled.

"So they could still be alive." Derek said.

"Yes," Reid replied, "Or if the unsung goes for specific looking people, he might be keeping the bodies for fun."

"That's True But He would need space to keep small children for over a month. He needs food and water. Washington D.C. isn't so secluded." JJ said.

"Yeah but he could be keeping them in an abandoned building or he might have his own house and own basement to keep them." Emily threw out some ideas.

"Prentiss And Jareau your going to talk The the parents of both children. Morgan and Rossi your going to go to the park where they were abducted. Reid and I will talk to the PD but we are going to plan on staying here. Garcia I need you to find out everything you can about the families of the children." Hotch got up.

The rest of the team took off places.
————————————————————
"Like Who the hell decided to keep children in there basement." Rossi shook his head.

"Sick people." Morgan said."

"I'm just glad we caught the bastard!" Emily sighed.

"Same Em." JJ sat down.

"Fuck." Emily said for no reason what do ever.

"What's wrong?" Reid's eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing I just felt like saying fuck. Fuck fuck fuck." Emily went off.

"Umm ok." Reid opened up his book.

"Sorry, sometimes you just need to let out the cuss words. Anyone?"

"I can relate Prentiss." Rossi smiled.

"Good work Team, everyone can head home. We don't have another case." Hotch said as he walked by, "Someone needs to talk to Garcia. I think she's going insane from all the cases."

"On it." Morgan saluted in a joking way while he walked towards Garcia's Den.

Emily started kissing JJ. She couldn't hold it.

"People are staring." Reid told them, "I think it's because we are in our workplace."

"No honey, it's because we are both female." JJ stopped and looked at Reid.