There Damn Official

"So we really are official?" Emily looked at JJ.

"Yeah. We should tell the team because," JJ's phone buzzed, "We got a case."

"Of course." Emily grabbed her phone and keys. The agents walked out and got into the car. They arrived within 5 minutes.

"Sorry, traffic." Emily said as she set her stuff down. JJ placed her things in a different chair. "So what's going on?"

"Ok well there has been 3 rapes in the passed 3 days. The victims told the police they remember nothing at all, but they tested negative for any sort of a drug. We don't know what's going on but it's bad. Chicago PD called us in this morning." Garcia rambled.

"Wheels up in 20." Hotch informed everyone.

All the agents were on the plane. Emily sat next to JJ.

"JJ I just realized. Time. Time goes by so fast. People say that all the time but really think. Before we know it, this generation will be history. We have solved over 200 cases and it's been a decade. JJ, listen what I'm trying to say is time is one thing no one can control, so in this time in my life I just want to keep you close. Very close." Emily tried whispering to JJ so no one would question.

"Team listen up," The team looked up and Garcia was on FaceTime, "Emily and I can't keep this from you all. I guess you could say...Emily is my girlfriend and I am proud." JJ looked around and smiled.

"Congrats!" Reid smiled, he never thought his two best friends would fall for each other, but they did.

"That's awesome." Hotch said with no expression.

"Finally." Derek rolled his eyes, "I'm kidding girls, but seriously it took you long enough." He gave a smile.

"Cool but we have a rapist to catch." Rossi grabbed some papers.

"Omg my best friends are dating! What are the odds! I love you JJ and Emily, you are the bedazzling jewels to the ocean of gold!" Garcia said off the top of her head with no stopping.

"Seriously does this girl rehearse what she says before she says it?" Morgan looked around.

"You have no idea Derek chocolate thunder Morgan." Garcia hung up.

Morgan looked down, "she's crazy. In a good way."

After a day or so the team caught the 'right eyed rapist' he got the name because he wore a mask with only his right eye showing. He raped the girls because people would deny him sexually due to his left eye injuries. His name was Lucas Anthony and he drugged the girls with a gas that they would inhale to remove there memory but the gas would disappear after 20 minutes which is all he needed to do the business. They found him before he raped another girl.

"What a fucked up world we live in." Rossi shook his head on the plane ride back.

"Yeah really. Like who grows up and decides to create a gas then rape women?" Morgan looked around.

"A guy that wants to. It's bad but at least it's not as bad as finding dead bodies." Hotch said.

"Damn I hate when guys talk about rape! They never know how bad it fucks people up! Men are the ones that do the rape so they wouldn't know. But seriously, if you have been raped then you would know how bad it fucks people up! Women kill themselves over it. Rape is like a murder because after women are raped...they usually never go back into a normal state. There brain is fucked up and there live is over. So never say that rape is not as bad as dead bodies! You weren't the ones raped now were you?" Prentiss went off.

The men looked down, "She's right. We are men and we don't know what it's like." Morgan agreed.

"Sorry Emily." Hotch made eye contact.