Those Damn Awkward Moments

It was morning. Bright, but early. Around 8 AM. JJ woke up realizing what had happened last night. Emily and JJ had a long make out session last night. Now JJ was extremely sexually confused. What did this mean? What does JJ do when Emily wakes up? Ahh fuck she was confused and nervous. JJ saw Emily turning around and cracking her eyes open. Emily got so nervous when she saw JJ.

"There's a case, we should head in." JJ tried saying very calmly.

"Ok uhh I'll drive." Emily tried breaking the award tension.

The two girls arrived at Quantico then headed to there floor. The agents walked straight to the briefing room.

"So over the passed 3 days the LA PD has found 3 men with single gun shot wounds to there head that show signs of sexual assault. They were all found in there homes and were married but there wives were out of town." Garcia noticed Emily and JJ looking at each other but then dismissing eye contact.

The team discussed.

"Wheels up in 30." The famous lines of Hotch rolled off the end of his tongue.

Everyone started to leave but Garcia, being the crazy person she is, grabbed Emily and JJ.

"Is there a problem?" Emily questioned.

"I don't know is there? Why were you two looking at each other so weird! I'm not a profiler but anybody can see that!"

"It's Nothing Garcia," JJ tried ending the conversation.

"Ooooo you girls are naughty!" Garcia laughed.

"Ok what? Now your assuming stuff." Emily got nervous.

"Naughty? Penelope what do you mean?" JJ tried playing it cool. "What did we say to make you think that?"

"Think what exactly? Do you have something that makes you naughty? did something happen?" Garcia rambled.

Hotch walked by, "Prentiss, Jareau, plane now!"

"Saved by the bell," Emily whispered to JJ.

Emily and JJ sat on opposite sides of the plane. There was lots of awkward tension between the girls. Derek sat next to JJ on the couch.

"I got your text the other night about Emily. What happened?" Morgan whispered.

"Oh damn I hate conversations." JJ shot back.

"Woah chill Jayje."

"I can't, Emily and I made out and I'm so sexually confused right now." JJ said getting louder and louder.

The entire plane looked up. Emily tried looking down but couldn't help it and she looked up.

"Wow fuck." JJ ran into the bathroom.

"Uhh Prentiss, you and JJ made out?" Rossi raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know what she's talking about." Emily itched her forehead. "Let me talk to her." Emily got up and walked to the bathroom.

Hotch smiled and looked down shaking his head.

Emily knocked on the bathroom door, JJ cracked it open and saw Emily. She allowed her in because she had to face her at some point.

"Oh my god they were all asking me Jen."

"Well I'm sorry. But I'm honestly so sexually confused and you in front of me right now arouse's me and damn." JJ rubbed her eyes.

Emily was kind of shocked, "Well JJ honestly the other night when I told you everything...I was so upset. I just wanted to say that I love you and you don't have to love me the same way but I really love you." Emily left the bathroom.