Those Damn Bad Memories.

A/N- I am like actually in school right know. I am in the back of the class against a wall, enjoy!

"Can't believe we just did 7 cases in one week," Morgan sighed.

"Yeah no shit, knew record!" Emily sat down.

JJ was staring out the window, "How much longer?"

"Are you 5?" Rossi laughed when we questioned JJ.

They were still on the plane.

"The Pilot said about another hour or two, we where on the other side of the world." Hotch reminded everyone.

"Well in that case I will be in the bathroom." JJ stood up and walked off.

"I am going to see whats up with her." Emily got up and made her way towards the bathroom, "Whats up Jen? You have been acting a little off."

"Just everything." JJ sat on the counter.

"Remember that time when you were sitting there and my hand were around you like this and we made out?" Emily said very soothing as she inched closer.

"How could I forget?" JJ and Emily locked lips in the bathroom once again.

"Why is it always bathrooms where you turn me on the most?" Emily took a breath from the make out session to say.

"I'm not sure, but I like it very much." JJ got off the counter and pushed Emily against the wall.

JJ was taking full control of the make out this time. Emily was surprised, she was supposed to be the man in the relationship, not JJ. But I guess it doesn't hurt to let the other person take that lead for once.

"I love you." Emily stopped and stared into JJ's blue and shiny eyes.

JJ was kind of silent but knew she had to answer the right way or ruin everything in that moment, she said how she felt, "I love you to Emily." JJ tried going in for the kiss but Emily stopped her then grabbed JJ around the waist and ran her into the other side of the bathroom.

It sounds like there hurting each other but I swear there not.
——————————————————
"JJ!" Emily squealed when she saw JJ walk through the doors to the Bull Pen.

"You have been gone a week! We solved  5 cases, off the rest of the day." Reid hugged her.

"How's Henry?" Rossi kindly asked.

"Henry is a hand full. He's very very active but my mom loved taking care of him right now because he's literally how I was when I was that age and my mom loved me back then." JJ responded.

"So she loved you. Not loves you. Loved?" Morgan questioned.

"Well no shit that I'm still her little girl and all but I'm older. She still doesn't know I'm gay and have a girlfriend. Still mentally preparing for that." JJ said.

"That makes sense."
——————————————————
"I'm going to head the the bathroom real fast." Emily got up and headed towards the bathroom, "Watch out for rapists!"

They were at a bar. There local Bar was Joes, there local Café is Leo's.

"I'm the one that carries a gun 24/7." JJ said before Emily disappeared out of sight.

"Hello." And older man said as he sat next to JJ.

Honestly he looked familiar, not like a serial killer familiar, different familiar.

"I have a date." She responded.

"Thats to bad Jennifer," he smiled.

"How do you know my name?" JJ got worried.

"It's your Dad. I'm here." He smiled again.

"Dad? Your kidding. Your actually kidding me. Why are you here? Showing up out of the blue, hitting on me then saying your my dad?" JJ was pissed.

"So who's the lucky guy?" He asked referring to JJ's date.

"Who's this?" Emily sat down next to Jennifer.

"The lucky GIRL is Emily. You can leave. What makes you think you can come into my life now?" JJ responded.

"Umm Jen?" Emily was so confused.

"This is my father, and we have to go." JJ grabbed Emily's hand and walked out, the agents yelled bye to Joe before exiting.

"That's your dad? What happened? What did I miss?" Emily sat down in the Uber.

"I'm asking myself the same questions. Do we have any Tequila at home?" JJ sighed.

"Your joking. Of course I have Tequila, that's my down drink." Emily sighed as well.

"So How much did you drink?." The Uber driver tried making small talk.

"Not as much as I usually do." JJ admitted.

"I have a boyfriend, 5 years today! And here I am, stuck in an Uber."

"Congrats!" The agents said in sink.

"What do you two do for a living?" He took a sharp left onto the highway were the car accident happened.

"We are both FBI agents in the BAU." Emily responded.

"Oh that's cool. Just don't arrest me." He put his hands up at a red light.

"Why would we do that?" JJ wondered.

"Because I'm black." He looked down.

"That's outrageous, we aren't those shitty ass cops that arrest black people for J-Walking."

"Well I'm also gay, I know you already know because I said I have a boyfriend." He looked sad.

"So are we," Emily leaned over and kissed JJ.

"Really? That's good. You two just made my day!" He got happy.

"What's your name?" JJ questioned.

"Theo, just Theo. Not Theodore. I was raised by my older brother Tyler, in the Hood. Not to far from here." Theo said.

"You seem like a great guy, and a good friend. We would like to get your number if you would? My only friends are my team from the BAU." Emily laughed.

"Same though." JJ also laughed.

"Alright, where here. And let me write it down very fast."

"Where did you meet your boyfriend?" JJ wondered.

"I met him in a hand chase, I was being shot at by some older thugs, then I heard someone say 'Theo get yo ass ova here.' It was James. Ever since then we kind of just were best friends. Went everywhere together. Then one day I noticed he was watching some gay porn, that is when I found my true happiness." He passed back his number.

"Aww that's nice! Our story is a little different." Emily said.

"Maybe we could all explain our stories over coffee one day, bring your boyfriend."

"Ok cool, y'all know what Leo's is right?"

"Yeah I have a friend that works there." Emily responded.

"Jessica?" He surprisingly asked.

"Yeah how did you know?"

"She was there for me and James when no one else was, she also talked about you a lot Emily. She just never said your name or ever explained what you looked like. I'm 21 so you were gone when I was with her."

"It's sounds like she's a foster mom." JJ laughed.

They all laughed then said there goodbyes.

"Good thing he's not a murderer." Emily said.

"Was that supposed to be racist?" JJ opened the door for Emily. They walked up the stairs.

"No no, forgot you weren't on the cases. There was this Taxi driver in NYC and he would stab people then leave them out in secluded areas." Emily unlocked her door.

"Fun." JJ sarcastically said.

A/N- Ok I wanted to add in some connections from random characters. Thanks for Reiding!