The Damn Tree

"And that's when I decided I wanted to be an FBI agent." Reid finished his sentence.

"Prentiss what's up?" Morgan asked.

"Leave me the fuck alone Derek! Just shut up!" Emily stormed out of the room, Derek turned his attention to JJ.

"She's on her period." JJ told him.

"Did someone say period? Never mess with a girl on her period or she will-" Garcia was cut off.

"We get it Baby Girl." Morgan played cool.

About 10 minutes later.

"Sorry about that Morgan, I was feeling uncomfortable." Emily apologized.

"Don't worry, it's not my fault your on your period." He flipped his highlighter, "dammit this thing doesn't wanna land."

"Your such a child." Emily shook her head and walked off.

The team had just finished a case only a few miles away and it wasn't late so they were just chilling.

"Reid have you gotten any action lately?" Morgan said trying to get into everyone's business.

"I'm trying to read." Spencer turned the page.

"Of course you are. Your not avoiding my question at all." Derek said with such sarcasm.

"Morgan if you wouldn't mind, I have a life of my own that doesn't have to be thrown out in the open like you normally trick everyone into doing." He got up and walked.

"Oh damn, someone finally spoke up." Rossi laughed.

"A-am I really That annoying?" Derek said as everyone left the bull pen.
————————————————————
"Damn. Damn damn damn. Dammit." JJ kept saying when Emily entered the elevator.

"Whoa honey what is wrong with you?" Emily raised her eyebrows.

"The storm is so bad that a tree fell in front of my moms house which caused them to be stuck inside. I wanted to see him but I guess not. I mean there are windows."

"Doesn't Your Mom live like hours away?"

"Yeah Em, But the storm is bad." JJ reaches to click a button, "do people just not click buttons anymore?"

They heard lots of thunder, then some screams from the different floors. Then blackness.

"Oh shit are we stuck?" Emily started clicking buttons.

"Fuck." JJ leaned against the wall then slid down with her back against it.

The agents heard glass break.

"Ok is that just me or did we hear a tree crash through the Bureau?" JJ started yelling help, "At least it's just me and you."

"Yeah." Emily laughed a little.

"Hopefully no one got hurt." JJ said as she turned on her phone, "No service! The tree must have taken out the wires. Now this is a real dammit moment." JJ's phone died.

Emily took out her phone but it was already dead "Great no light!" Emily smiled with sarcasm.

"Your the only light in my life." JJ looked at Emily as her vision focused, "wow that was so so so set up it wasn't even good."