That Damn Alcohol

The two girls sat alone in Emily's apartment. It was late 2 AM. They didn't know that both of hem were awake. JJ turned around to stare at Emily when she was sleeping but she friend to see Emily awake staring at her.

"Oh shit. Your awake?" JJ was startled.

"Yes I am." Emily laughed a little, "Cant Get the fact that my dad showed up right after my mom did. Coincidence right?"

"Yes it is. Weird to." JJ said with no emphasis. She was staring deeply into Emily's cold brown almost black eyes.

Emily stared back into JJs innocent blue eyes, "I love you." Emily meant it.

"I love you to." JJ really meant it.

The agents hugged. Very tightly. Emily almost cried. Very dramatic.

"Goodnight." Emily said when she laid back down.

The girls still stared at each other until they fell asleep.
————————————————————
"Dinner tonight at Morgan's. Alcohol involved!" Jareau said to Emily when she looked at her phone.

Light was shining threw the curtains.

"Yes! No cooking tonight." Emily sat up, "No case either." Prentiss said when she noticed the time, "You let me sleep until 10:30 AM? That's late for me."

"Haha, before Roselyn died, she would wake up at like 1 PM and I would be awake at 7 AM." JJ laughed.

"Haha I wish I had a sister growing up." Emily said, "But I liked keeping my secrets from the life my friends didn't know I had. What friends you ask? I'm not sure."

"Whoa Em. I bet you had some friends growing up." JJ rolled her eyes.

"You bet wrong. I had like 2 when I was in Elementary. I was goth or emo when I was in middle school to highschool. Jake was normal. Very hot. He was kind of emo in a way. I was just shy and didn't care. Then Jake broke me big time." Emily put on her FBI, you fuck with us you die. Shirt.

"Where did you get that? Forgot to ask a few weeks ago." JJs head tilted to the side when she saw it.

"Garcia sold it to me. Surprised it's not a fucking forest of colors. Just black and white. I'm also surprised that she swore on it. Haha ask her to make you one."

"Haha ok."
————————————————————
Knock knock.
A handsome black man opened the door, "Welcome ladies. Everyone's already here."

"Oh I hate being last." Emily stepped in.

"So do I." Derek said, "Everyone's in the living room talking about stupid shit."

"Fun." JJ walked into the living room, Emily followed. Derek followed.

"Hey!" Everyone said at different times.

"Hello!" The gay female agents said in sync.

A/N- I need to pee so fucking bad Ik y'all don't care lol.

"Sit sit!" Penelope scooted over.

The girls sat down. Emily was wearing the shirt.

"No way Em!" Garcia opened her sweater a little.

"What! I want one!" JJ felt left out.

"I will make you one later Jayje."

Everyone was drinking wine or beer.

"Thanks for doing this Savannah and Derek." Hotch said before he finished his beer.

Emily got the Tequila she brought.