The Damn Truth

It was morning. JJ excused herself outside of Emily's apartment saying she needed to call her mom.

"Hi Morgan umm ok so here's the deal, I decided to call you because you seem to know a lot about Emily..." JJ stated.

"Ok, spit it out." Morgan was eager to hear what she had to say.

"This might be a little bit of a stretch but I think Emily likes me...she kissed me, told me she liked blondes, and said she likes women that look like me!" JJ explained.

Morgan tried not to freak out from excitement, "What did she say when she kissed you?"

"She was like 'sorry you reminded me of one of my ex's' or something like that." JJ replied.

"Oh wow...hmm... just ask her yourself. She never told me who she liked, Garcia and I tried doing some digging but nothing." Morgan lied.

"Ok but how?"

"Figure it out Jennifer." Derek hung up and ran into Garcia's den like a little girl yelling about what just happened.

JJ stood out there puzzled, what the duck was she supposed to do? Walk her thicc ass in there and ask Emily if she liked her? That wasn't going to happen. It had to be smooth. JJ walked back into the apartment. Emily was sitting on the couch just thinking.

"Em let's head to Leo's, I'm hungry." JJ demanded. "Your driving but I'm paying."

"I'm in." Emily got up.

The drive was pretty short so they talked about stupid shit. The girls arrived and sat in there usually seat. Jessica walked over and gave Emily her usual. She took JJ's order. Just a plane black coffee.

"Ok so what's up?" Emily realized something was bothering JJ.

"Well, me being a profiler and all. I notice things and.." JJ got nervous. What if she was wrong and got embarrassed af?

"Come on hun spit it out." Emily laughed.

Jessica over heard Emily call JJ hun, so she walked over, "So Emily is this your girl? Or are you getting there?" Jessica laughed.

"I wish." Emily whispered under her breath.

"What was that?" Jessica questioned.

"No she's just a friend." Emily smiled.

JJ felt awkward..did Emily say 'I wish' or was she going crazy?

Jessica walked away.

JJ just couldn't do it. She didn't want to invade Emily like that.

A/N- don't worry guys, you will find out soon, but I wanted Emily to say it. KEEP READING this isn't the end of the chapter.

They finished breakfast, they weren't called into a case so it was a free day, yay!
————————————————————
A few days passed, the team worked on 2 cases that both involved men killing prostitutes. They solved the first one in 1 day and the second in 2 Days.

A/N- I fucking hate writing out cases so I'm sorry guys, I just do shit like that last paragraph. Also, sorry for all the swearing but I'm a swearing kind of girl so yeah. Now keep reading it's not over yet. There will be more chapters btw.

JJ had been gone for those cases, she was visiting Henry, it wasn't safe for him to come home and it would be to hard for JJ to work and watch Henry. So he was still with her mom and Will was still missing. JJ came back to Prentiss's apartment where she was talking to Sergio.

"Hi Em." JJ walked in.

"Oh hey Jen, I was just talking with Sergio..." Emily looked a little embarrassed because she was baby talking with him. Sergio ran off.