The Damn Attraction

A/N- So it's like 7 AM and ummm I woke up. I had a dream (nightmare) about school and then I woke up at 7. What are the odds? Ok well now I can't sleep so here I am. Enjoy!

The agents where done making out so the decided to get out of the small bathroom. Emily fixed herself up a bit. JJ wiped her smeared lipstick off. Emily opened the door.

"What happened in there Em?" Morgan smiled with his white teeth.

"JJ knocked over some soap when she tried sitting on the counter because her legs were getting weak," Emily made up and it sounded pretty real.

"Oh oh ok." Derek still wondered.

JJ walked out and sat next to Reid.

"Damn Reid, your already on a different book from when I first went into the bathroom." JJ was amazed but not really because...it was Spencer Reid that graduated high school at age 14.

The plane finally landed. Emily decided to head straight home. JJ stayed at the BAU to do some paperwork with the other team. Garcia ran over to JJ.

"Ok so Derek has a hunch."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, where you and Emily making out in the plane bathroom?" Garcia smiled.

"What no. Why would he think that." JJ gulped but played it cool.

"Ok ok...I still wanna believe that you two made out." Garcia said.

"Yeah go ahead and 'believe.'" JJ laughed.

"You should head home to Emily, you got the rest of the day off unless a crazy case comes in." Garcia started packing up JJ's things and pushed her towards the elevators.

"Omg Penelope." JJ laughed, "You can keep dreaming."

JJ moved and went back to her desk to grab the things Garcia forgot about. Then she went to the elevator. "I'm doing this for you baby girl."

"No no! Only Derek calls me that!" Garcia got mad but the elevator doors shut.

Good thing I got to piss her off before I left haha. JJ thought to herself.

She got into a cab because she didn't want 2 FBI SUV's at the apartment. JJ got there and knocked on the door. No answer. She called Emily. No answer. She kicked down the door and pulled out her gun then she heard the shower running. She went over to the door, "Emily?"

"Yeah?" She responded.

"Never mind I got it." JJ randomly said. She holstered her gun and went to the door. At least it wasn't actually kicked down. She had kicked it open. She walked over and locked it then did a sweep through the apartment to make sure no one was there. It was a habit. She went onto Emily's bed and lied there thinking.

Emily got out of the shower, "Oh hi Jen," Emily noticed JJ.

"Sup." JJ smiled.

"Did you say 'sup' omg your weird." Emily laughed and looked for a pair of clothes.

She decided to put on loungewear so she grabbed a T-shirt that said "FBI if you fuck with us you die" JJ laughed when she saw it. Emily then put on sweats and socks. JJ was wearing a buttoned blue top and her usual Jeans.

"So now what?" Emily sat next to JJ.

"We need to talk."

"Don't we always do."

"Yeah your right." JJ realized, "So uhh. The thing I was going to tell you on the plane was. I think I'm gay or bi but Emily, I like you a lot...I'm so sexually attracted to you. It doesn't even have to be sexual but I just want you." JJ confessed.

Emily smiled, "Your serious?" Emily reassured.

"Yes I am 100% serious." JJ confirmed.

Emily was kind of shocked. She leaned over and started kissing JJ. Jen laid on her back. Emily now over her. Prentiss started in buttoning JJ's shirt. She revealed a black bra that looked like some of hers. Emily took her shirt off. The two agents where rolling around laughing and smiling the more there lips touched. JJ took off Emily's pants. Emily unbuttoned JJ's jeans and pulled them off. They got under the covers.

Adult Content Below But I Feel Weird Writing It So It Might Not Be That Bad Or It Might Be Really Bad. Enjoy.

Emily pulled JJ so close to her. She reached her hand down JJ's pants and did the dirty work.

"Oh FUCKK Emily." JJ moaned over and over. "Oh my fucking god yes."

JJ kissed Emily. Prentiss then went down under the covers and placed her tongue in the feminine area of JJ. Jennifer couldn't stop moaning until her back arched. "Oh my god Em your so good."

Prentiss crawled up between JJ's legs and started kissing her and grabbing her boob. After about 10 minutes Prentiss rolled off of JJ and felt very confident but also very awkward.

JJ felt amazed and happy. What just happened? She kept asking herself.

"Emily what does this mean?"

"I don't know JJ but it can mean something if you want to go to dinner tonight." Emily looked at JJ. The agents smiled.

A/N- I know it's shorter then most chapters but the next part will be out later. I felt so uncomfortable writing that like don't ask me how I know about lesbian sex. I left out the scissor position. What? Nothing. Thanks for reading.