That Damn Time

A/N- This chapter isn't about Emily telling JJ, its about JJ. Thanks for reading.

It was a cold night, JJ was left alone, cold in her room. She heard the cries of Henry as the door slammed shut. She couldn't pull herself up to go get Henry. Hours passed as Henrys cries died down. JJ finally got up for the now bloody carpet. She walked into Henrys room. He lied there sleeping, she kissed him and turned off the light then she headed to the bathroom to clean up. Will was gone like always after he beat JJ. Will was pretty damn stupid for beating an FBI agent but he knew JJ wouldn't be able to tell someone. Before she knew it, it was morning. It seemed brighter then normal. JJ looked at the time. It was 8:00 AM and a Tuesday. She walked out into the kitchen and saw a note,.

I took Henry to school -Will

Though Will hurt JJ, he never hurt Henry, he was a great father after all. JJ started crying. She picked up her phone and decided to call Emily to go out for breakfast (as friends).

"Hey Em, wanna head down to Leos?" JJ questioned. Leos was a small restaurant on the way to Quantico that the team often stopped at.

"Yeah sure, I was actually just heading over there, i'll pick you up. Is everything OK, you seem a bit....unsteady." Emily said kinda worried.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for picking me up." JJ choked.

"Of course, no problem, I'll be there in 5 minutes." Emily assured.

About 5 minutes later Prentiss was outside. JJ got in the car, she had been wearing extra makeup to cover up what Will had done.

"Umm JJ, not to sound rude but how much sleep did you get? You look exhausted." Emily wondered.

"Enough to keep me moving." JJ smiled.

"Right." Emily pulled out of the driveway.

It was a silent car ride. Little did they know they both were hiding secrets that killed them and were tearing them apart. They were pretty good at hiding them. After about 8 minutes Prentiss took a sharp left turn into Leos small parking lot.

"Whoa Em slow down." JJ laughed.

"Sometimes I get anxious JJ, don't trust a girl on her period." Both the girls laughed.

They sat at a two seated table.

"I'm going to get a coffee and a plain bagel." Emily said looking at the menu.

"I guess I will get the same." JJ agreed.

The waiter walked over and took there orders. Within in 10 minutes they were eating and sharing childhood stories. Prentiss talked about her rape and abortion. It got emotional. Then JJ decided to bring up her sister, Roslyn (I am pretty sure that was her name).

"Yeah, I was 11 and she was 17. My parents hadn't noticed the signs. I did. It was to late when I finally understood." JJ cried.

"I was also the one that found her in the bathtub with blood everywhere the next morning. I was wearing the necklace she gave to me. I felt like I was having a nightmare. I woke up in the hospital because I had passed out and hit my head which caused my parents to run to the bathroom and see my sister and I. It was traumatizing. I was in therapy for months." JJ said trying to stay strong.

"Damn, you have been through hell." Emily said.

"You have to Em, you were raped when you were 14 then got pregnant at 15. I guess we have both been through hell." JJ stated.

"Right." Emily agreed.

A couple hours passed and the two girls were in Quantico because they were honestly bored.

"So how's Sergio!" Garcia almost shouted.

"Damn you must care more about that cat then about me." Emily laughed, "he's been good though, quite soft and cuddly."

"Good good." Garcia smiled.

"How about you JJ, hows that handsome boy Henry and Will." Garcia wondered.

"They've been just great. Henry especially." JJ's eyes filled with water.

"Uh You ok?" Emily worried.

"Actually, no I'm not." JJ left the room.

Prentiss got up and followed saying,

"Wow and it wasn't me this time that went running out of the room."

Prentiss made it to the Elevator as it shut. Dammit, I have to take the stairs unless I wanna loose her. Prentiss thought to herself. She went running down the many flights of stairs and made it to the first floor catching her breathe. That's my workout for today. Prentiss said to herself. She saw the beautiful blonde getting in one of the many black SUV's parked outside. Emily sprinted out the building and opened the passenger seat door as JJ was pulling away. She jolted to a stop.

"What the hell Em!" JJ cried.

Emily got in the car.

"Drive and tell me what's going on." Emily demanded.

The car ride was silent until JJ pulled up at Emily's House.

"What are we doing at my apartment?" Emily questioned.

"I would prefer showing you inside." JJ cried a little.

"Ok." Emily unbuckled her seatbelt.

Before they knew it Emily and JJ were sitting on Emily's living room couch.

"So, Will and I...Well..He's n-not who you think he is." JJ said worried he would find out she's telling Emily.

"Take your time." Emily made sure to say.

"He hurt me!" JJ bawled and took off her shirt as well as her pants.

Prentiss tried to keep her cool.

"Oh my god Jennifer! Why didn't you say something!" Emily examined the scares and bruises along with the fresh cuts. "What the fuck is wrong with that bastard."

"I don't know but every time I threatened to tell someone he would hurt me more, the other day I couldn't even get up to get my own crying child. I NEED HELP!" JJ got serious and loud.

Emily saw a breakdown coming on.

"Ahh shit Jen calm down please." Emily hugged her so tight almost forgetting that she liked her.

Hours passed and JJ passed out on Emily's bed. It was about 9 PM and Emily looked at JJ's phone, she saw a text from Will and used JJ's finger print to open it. The text read,

Hey Jennifer, Henry says goodnight. By the way, some of the people at the BAU told me about a recent break with Emily, something about her being gay. Yeah well she's a faggot so I fucking hate her and stop staying at her house you dyke, I should have beat you last when I had the chance you cunt. Goodnight.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Emily actually cried.

"AHHHH!" JJ woke up screaming.

"Sorry sorry, but JJ, look at what Will sent you." Emily bawled.

"What the fuck, he called you a faggot and me a dyke. What the hell." Both the girls sat crying.

"I'm calling Hotch." Emily said.

Hotch was honestly surprised at the text and at the fact that he abused JJ.
Hotch sent police to quietly arrest Will and he sent Garcia to pick up Henry and bring him to Quantico. It was a Friday night. When the police got to the house Will wasn't there.