The Damn Unspeakable

About a week passed, Emily and JJ where still staying together as friends. They had solved 2 cases. The first case was a homicidal narcissistic psychopath that wanted his name all over the knees by killing 4 entire family's. The second case was about a Teenager that killed his sister Paige then his mother and father which led to a spree where he killed the parents of 3 different families on there street. Weird that both were about families.

"Hey Princess."

Emily turned around and saw Derek.
"What, we just landed let me go home."

"Yeah yeah ok I'll let ya go home with that secret crush of yours, when are you going to tell her?" Morgan whispered.

"Derek Morgan, do not get in my business. And honestly I don't know. She's a profiler she should have figured it out. The other night I slipped out something and said something along the lines of 'I do dig blondes' like fuck." Emily smiled.

"Haha go get her. Are you two sharing a bed?" Morgan laughed.

"Shut up." Emily said rolling her eyes and turning around. She heard Garcia's crazy voice as the elevator door shut.

"Hey chocolate thunder, when did you land?"
————————————————————
Emily got outside, there JJ was, waiting for her in the black SUV that almost all people imagine FBI agents driving.

"Hey sorry for the wait, Derek was holding me up, why does everyone wanna know who I like?" Emily opened the door and set her shit down.

"Because your out only gay friend and we like getting into your business."

"Right, your going to regret getting into my business one day because I will get all up in yours." The dark haired girl smiled as the car vanished into the snowy night of December.
————————————————————
The girls walked inside. Sergio was meowing at the window, Emily grabbed her gun to check out the apartment. Instinct. There was nothing, then she looked out the window and noticed a squirrel crawling through the branches.

"Damn Em, very protective." JJ noticed.

"Yeah, ever since fucking Doyle. He really fucked me up, now I'm more aware, and thanks for the idea of the blackbird tattoo change. Way better then having a clover on me." Emily rambled.

"Yeah know problem, I'm going to shower then watch some tv on your bed if you wanna join." JJ told Emily.

"Yeah sure, I'm going to shower in the guest bathroom."

The girls showered then headed to the bedroom.

"Mmm you smell good, what is that, Pantene?" Emily wondered as she physically grabbed JJ's hair and smelled it.

"Uh Yeah, it's your shampoo honey."
JJ laughed.

"Oh right, wow embarrassing." Emily actually felt really stupid in this moment.

They surfed the channels then came across, 'Men In Black.' It was an old movie but they decided to watch it. They almost talked through the hole thing, Sergio cuddled in between them.
Emily felt right, like she was dating JJ, she felt as if they were meant to be together, it sounded so cliche saying 'meant to be' but it was true. Emily honestly couldn't take it, she leaned over and did the unspeakable. She just fill on made the fuck out with JJ, her straight best friend. She pulled back realizing what she just did.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, huh I don't know what got into me." Emily's face flashed red.

"Oh no no it's alright..." JJ was so uncomfortable, she kissed back. But it was just in the moment she kept telling herself.

"Wow speaking of embarrassed." Emily walked out of the room and called Morgan.

"Fuck." Emily said after she explained the situation.

"Did she kiss back?" Derek wondered.

"Oh shit..I think she did. Fuck fuck fuck." Emily worried.

"Princess chill, that's a good thing, now get your sexy ass in there and go talk to her, just tell her." Derek insisted.

"Uhhh no thanks." Emily hung up.

Emily walked in and saw JJ on her phone.

"Sorry, I haven't gotten much girl action in a while." Emily tried to play cool.

"Oh yeah no it's totally fine, trust me, I don't think either of us have had action for a while." JJ laughed still drawing a blank that Emily could like her.

"JJ, can I just..." Emily sat down. "Well," Emily's eyes got watery. "I just wanted to say," Emily couldn't. "Never mind, it's getting late." She turned off the light.

"Um ok." JJ reaches toward the lamp and turned off her side.

The only light in the room was from the TV.

"Em, you ok?" JJ worried.

"Yeah I'm fine." She lied.

"I hate that I always bring my sister into shit but that's what she used to say 'I'm fine' until I, I found her bled out with her wrists slit open, I don't want the same thing to happen to you." JJ got emotional. She grabbed Emily's arm and saw fresh cuts. "GOD DAMMIT EMILY! You told me what was bothering you, why the fuck are you still cutting?" JJ started to cry.

"I can't say Jen, I just can't. Your a profiler. You should have figured it out. I just can't say it. Not now." Emily's face was covered in tears.

A couple of hours later Emily glanced at the time, it was 2:23 AM.

A/N-No joke it's 2:23 AM fuck! It's Christmas Eve, better go to bed before Santa gets here. Jk Santa is a childhood lie that ruined children's imagination when they grew up. Sorry if you still believed but Santa ain't real. If some dude was in your house putting presents under the tree, I think I'd shoot him. Ok well moving on.

Prentiss couldn't sleep, but she could stare at JJ for hours. Kinda creepy. JJ spoke to herself in her sleep.

"No no will NO I thought you left Ahh no will." JJ woke up panicked.

Emily quickly shut her eyes and pretended she wasn't staring at her.

"Em? Emily wake up!" JJ was crying.

"Oh my Jen, what's going on?" Emily pretended to sound tired.

"Will was killing me in my nightmare, that shit wasn't no dream." JJ sounded scared.

"Your the one that has a gun on you 24/7 and is sleeping next to a gay meaning more manly FBI agent that also has a gun 24/7, I think your safe JJ." Emily threw some knowledge.

"Wow, you don't seem tired."

"That's because I'm not, I've been awake for hours, staring at you creepily and thinking if I should tell you my secret or not by I decided right now is not the time, ok? Ok." Emily turned over and tried to fall asleep.

"Uhh ok." JJ kinda shocked, looked at Emily's back and remembered the kiss. Did she actually kiss back, or was it just her imagination. Whatever it was. Did she like it?

A/N- ok y'all, I need help, when the fuck she Emily tell the beautiful blonde Jeniffer Jareau that she is in love with her and would fuck her whenever she feels? Comment please lol. Sorry for language but I like to swear. Ok bye. Happy Holidays. Fuck all those criminals out there!