Those Damn Moments

Drip drip drip.
The sound of rainfall carefully fell against the fixed Bureau. The team had just finished 2 cases.

"Why isn't anyone going home?" Hotch questioned when he walked out of his office.

"Because, the rain." Emily said in a very depressing voice.

"That's no excuse." Hotch responded.

"Just let us be." Derek said as he stared out the window.

"Sometimes the rain can be good for the human body. Did you know that-" Reid was cut off.

"Not right now Reid." JJ tried saying kindly.

Everyone was staring out the window, including Garcia. Rossi has gone home though. Hotch was staring at the team wondering what was happening.

"My mother showed up." Prentiss said.

"My mother doesn't know I'm gay." JJ said.

"My mother is going insane from Alzheimer's." Reid said.

"I spilled coffee all over my secondary computer." Garcia said.

"Savannah is pregnant." Morgan said.

"You all need help." Hotch walked into his office.

"He's right." Emily started crying.

Before they knew it, they were all crying. Derek was crying tears of joy. Garcia cried because everyone else was. It all just hit them. Reality. But this was a moment, somehow, the team was bonding, and Hotchner stood by his office window to see what was happening. He saw them cry. But most importantly, he cried. Hotch has feelings. But good thing he was alone.

"Oh my god," Garcia opened her eyes. She looked around and realized she fell asleep in her den, again.

Reid fell asleep at his desk. Derek went home late. Emily and JJ fell asleep in the car. They decided to go home but both laid back and talked until they just fell into a deep deep sleep. Hotch fell asleep on the couch in his office. Rossi walked in. He noticed Reid sleeping.

"Boy wonder, wakey wakey." He clapped as he walked by.

"I'm up." Spencer shot up looking confused.

Knock knock.
Emilys eyes pealed open, she noticed where she was. Then she realized it was that random Agent knocking on the window. She rubbed her eyes then turned on the car and rolled down the window.

"What's up?" She yawned.

"I think you and your friend fell asleep. Work starts now." He kindly said.

"Thanks. Before you go, what's your name?" Emily looked at the awkward young white boy with brown straight hair.

"My name is George. I know who you and Jennifer are because I heard about the Ian Doyle case and the torturing case." George smiled.

"I'll see you around. Both of us will." Emily smiled back.

The girls got it if the car. JJ was pouting when they walked in, " I need sleep. Why are we even here? We just did 2 cases in 1 day, and before that we did 3 cases in 3 days. I need my sleep."

Morgan caught up to them before the elevator shut, "I'm assuming you girls never made it home last night because you look exhausted and your wearing the same clothes as yesterday."

"Your assuming correctly." JJ layer her head against Emily.

"JJ, you might be tired as fuck, but I'm really tired to and you laying your head on me is going to cause us both to fall over onto Derek which I'm guessing he doesn't want to tall lesbian agents falling on him in an elevator." Emily tried being nice, but she needed sleep.

"Right." JJ backed up.

The elevator door opened, "WOOO, no case! Noooo case!" Reid entered, "Hotch was sleeping in his office when I walked in then he said, day off."

"Yess!" JJ got excited.

They all saw a hand go between the elevator doors before they shut, it was Garcia and behind her was Rossi.

"Why do I bother waking up early?" Rossi walked in.

"I'm happy. Day off." Garcia stood next to Emily and JJ.

A/N- I'm so fucking tired so I'm going to bed. It's 3 AM but Ima keep writing tomorrow and tomorrow will be when some of you will be Reiding this, or it will be days after or weeks, months, years. Doesn't matter. It's not over yet so keep Reiding!

"Ugh I'm so over people. I'm going to sleep until tomorrow." JJ collapsed on the bed right next to Emily.

The agents were staring at each other. Kind of awkwardly because no one was talking. Then Emily reached her hand and moved JJ's hair out of the way, she remembered the first time she did it. JJ was sleeping when that happened. She never knew, but now Jennifer was awake to see it.

"Goodnight," JJ smiled and kissed her forehead, "Well more like good morning but still goodnight."

"Haha yes, right back at you."

Both the agents fella asleep almost immediately in a bright room. It was about 10 Am.

"JJ wake up." Emily shook her, it was 2 AM.

"I'm awake," JJ turned over.

"I can't sleep."

"Probably because we have been sleeping since 10 AM and now it's 2 AM. That's 14 hours. Damn. I'm not tired." JJ realized.

"But or sleep schedule will be off if we stay up." Prentiss walked to the bathroom and got 2 sleeping pills for her and 2 for JJ.

"True, guess we got to sleep unnaturally instead." JJ popped the sleeping pill in her mouth then the other.

"Yeah." Emily sat back down then leaned over and kissed JJ.

JJ went in for the make out.

"Remember Jen, I'm on my period."

"Dammit." She laughed and turned over to turn off the light.

They were both out.

"Agent Emily Prentiss!" JJ yelled from the kitchen, "It is 8 AM! Hotch is calling us in for a case."

Emily walked out of her room, "Sorry Agent Jennifer Jareau!" She yelled back.
————————————————————
"That was a short case but good thing we caught him before he killed another entire family," Morgan said.

"Yeah, good thing." Rossi laid back.

"It's only 9 PM, why is everyone tired?" JJ questioned.

"Because we didn't get 20 hours of sleep." Reid looked at them.

"Oh yeah yeah forgot about that." JJ looked at Emily and slightly laughed.

The team arrived back at the Bureau, to be more exact, they arrived in the bull pen. Everyone was talking but Emily wasn't so into the conversation.

"Hey Em you ok?" Hotch asked when he noticed her sitting down with an uncomfortable face.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little...uncomfortable." She responded as she took a sip of her water that tasted a little off, "I'm going to head to the bathroom."

"Ok." Hotch said. The team looked over at her.

Emily stumbled her way towards the bathrooms, she kept grabbing the desks hold her up then she fell over and hit the ground hard. She didn't move.

"Oh my god Emily?" JJ ran over, "Call 911 She's out! She's still breathing, I think she hit her head." JJ turned over Emily and noticed she had blood on the right temple.

A/N- Ok it's another cliff hanger but in updating tomorrow. Kind of stupid Ik. My heart still hurts, it's been 2 days, idk why. Thanks for Reiding!