The Damn Future

A/N- So like I'm running out of "The damn ——" for my titles so it's stupid but y'all gots to know that I have written and published 2 stories today so I'm going to write this one but publish it tomorrow. Also please PLEASE go listen to P!nks knew album Beautiful Trauma the entire album is so good and I just love it! I'm seeing her in concert in March (forgot the day.) thanks for reading my Fan Fic because honestly I didn't think anyone would.

MATURE AUDIENCE PLEASE MAJOR SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS HAPPEN! EVEN THOUGH IM PROBABLY YOUNGER THEN MOST OF YOU, WHY DO I KNOW THIS? MAJOR WARNING PLEASE PROCEED TO READ IF MATURE.

That morning JJ woke up in an unfamiliar place with a huge head ache. She noticed Emily was next to her. She grabbed her clothes and walked out of the unfamiliar bedroom. She saw Rossi standing in his kitchen cooking eggs and bacon.

"Morning. You and Emily got really drunk so I sent you into the room and I wanted you two to be safe instead of being the next victims in a case. Just saying." Rossi said as he cracked another egg.

"Wow Umm I remember nothing." JJ rubbed her forehead. "How much did I drink?"

"Enough." Rossi shook his head, "you and Emily both had enough."

"AHHH!"

They heard a scream then Emily came running out.

"Where the fuck am I and omg there was a spider on the fucking wall." Emily noticed Rossi and JJ. "What happened?"

"We got really drunk and Rossi didn't want us to be the next victims in a case so he sent us to bed." JJ answered.

"Well at least we got a good breakfast." Emily sat down.

"Yeah." JJ sat next to her.

"So how much did we drink because I don't remember showing up here last night. Actually I just don't remember yesterday." Emily realized.

"Ok well you girls drank enough to almost have sex on my couch in front of everyone."

"What? That's awkward." JJ scooted away from Emily a little and laughed.

"Yeah first you two just started making out then Emily took off JJ's shirt and Morgan was all like 'wooo' and so on. Then before we knew it, you agents where in your very inappropriate undergarments and JJ was like 'fuck me' but Hotch walked over and separated you two because he was getting a boner haha. Everyone was laughing. I think Reid was very attracted to the situation. Honestly he wanted you two to fuck." Rossi rambled.

"Oh that's embarrassing. Remind me never to drink that much when I'm with JJ. Unless where alone. I mean what?" Emily tried playing cool.

"Haha that's honestly pretty embarrassing and we all know there going to bring it up." JJ looked down.

"Hell Yeah they are." Rossi handed them there eggs and bacon.

"Thanks. Still the best cook I know." Emily took a bite.

"That's probably because I'm the only cook you know and I'm Italian." Rossi bowed.

"Haha thanks."

Rossi went and killed the spider showing know fear. They all ate then the female agents decided to go home. They both showered and cleaned up then Emily told JJ that she needed to talk so they sat on the bed.

"Jennifer Jareau, I love you and for fucks sake can you just be my girlfriend? I've waited so long and I can't wait anymore!" Emily finally got out.

JJ sat in silence, "I think we can give it a try." She smiled

"Should we tell the team? Or let things settle down." Emily wondered.