Those Damn Good Friends

Emily was up late, JJ was back at home with Henry, she had her gun with her and she was being extra careful and aware. It was 3 AM devils hour. 3 AM was the time when Doyle captured her and held her hostage it was around 3 AM so now whenever it was that time, she couldn't sleep. She also couldn't believe that she had to go undercover 8 years ago and sleep with Doyle! A man that tried to kill her. Whatever. She decided to call Derek, she didn't think he would be awake but surprisingly he answered.

"Hey your awake!" Emily said surprised.

"Yeah, I'm not shocked that your awake though. What's up?" Morgan questioned.

"Can we head down to Leo's, I need to talk in person." Emily wondered.

"Yeah, your paying. Meet you there in 10 minutes." Derek agreed and hung up.

The little bell rang, Emily turned around and saw Morgan walking in. He sat down, they both ordered coffee because it's rude to just sit in a restaurant and not get anything.

"So why are you up?" Prentiss questioned the agent.

"Because I was thinking about Savannah, she was called in around 9 PM and I haven't heard from her since, must be pretty bad." Morgan dipped his coffee.

"Well at least you both save lives." Emily also took a sip.

"Right, so why did you need me?" Morgan wondered.

"Well I decided to call you because you already know about my r-rape. Listen here, I want to tell you the full story, I've never said any of it out loud before. And I trust you, next on my list is to tell JJ, she already knows I was raped I think." Emily rambled.

"Ok ok, take your time and please no crying, I don't want the waiters walking over and thinking I broke up with you or some shit." Derek smiled joined by Emily letting out a laugh.

"Ok, when I was 14, I had known Jake since kindergarten so I trusted him. He asked me if I wanted to spend the night at his house when his mom was out of town, I never met his dad so I never asked about him. His Dad I'm assuming didn't live there (he didn't). So I go there, being the stupid teen I was and I had no idea he was going to rape me. We were just friends! Only. Nothing else. I didn't know he even thought I was pretty. I even think he thought I was gay, but he helped me with that. So we were chilling in his room when all of the sudden he started asking the most sexual questions like 'so have you ever seen a dick in real life?' At this point I was like...the fuck? But just know, at this point I knew what I wanted to do with my life so I was studying his behavior but I was no professional. He was getting close then asked if we wanted to lay on his bed. He kind of grabbed my like I didn't have a choice. I was very uncomfortable. I forgot to mention he is like a very strong teen that was taller then me. And I was pretty y'all at 14."
Emily stop to take a breath.

"It's alright Em take your time." Derek grabbed her hand. His phone started buzzing in his pocket, it was Savannah.

"It's Savannah." Derek answered.

"Hello pretty lady." Derek said in a charming voice.

"Hey, where are you?" Savannah questioned.

"I'm at Leo's with Emily." Derek remembered he never told Savannah she was gay.

"Emily? Derek umm." Savannah got jealous.

"Oh no sweetheart Emily is gay and she just needed some advice." Morgan smiled

Emily took the phone, "Hey Savannah, you have a great man here but I also have a great female on my mind so don't worry, I'm just telling him one of my secrets and if your so worried the ask him what it is when he gets home, sorry for the confusion haha."

"Right, ok well you two better be fast, it's late." Savannah smiled.

"Ok Mom." Morgan joked. As he hung up the phone.

"Ok well back to my story, so we were in his bed and he was moving his hand towards my legs and started rubbing them. So I got up and said I had to go, he didn't let me. He walked over to the door and locked it. The blinds were already shut as well as the windows being locked. I was scared. I went to my phone to call one of my girlfriends my actual friend that is a girl. But he grabbed my phone and threw it across the damn room! Of course it broke. I was pissed and I started yelling, then he grabbed me and slammed my head against the wall like Doyle did to me almost the same haha wow PTSD, that's why I went to therapy after the Doyle shit, he hurt me the same way that Jake did. Ok well after I was in pain and trying not to cry, he started Umm, you know. Undressing me and I was pretty terrified at this point. I started crying and screaming but he covered my mouth. He started r-raping me and I tried fighting back. After about an hour, I gave up. He was just going at it for hours. It was the worst night of my life. I then woke up in this dark alley way because this old dude probably homeless was yelling at me like 'hey dats my spot!' And shit. So I looked around, he must of thought I was a prostitute. I was wearing my clothes but they were ripped up. I looked around and started walking with a limp. I noticed I wasn't near my town. I walked into a near store. There was a lady at the desk. It was a nice small restaurant area and lots of homeless people were there. Where the fuck was I? I kept saying to myself. I told the cashier that I think I have been raped and I was 14. I asked her where I was. I was about 100 miles away from my hometown. She was a very nice lady. She actually believed me and gave me enough money for a bus back home. When I got home I showered and got dressed. I started remembering everything. I bawled. I never told my mom because she wouldn't believe me. I decided that every year on that day I would go back to that restaurant and just thank her. She was there, every year. It's been about 30 years. She still works there. In fact, she's standing over there, her name is Jessica and the restaurant was called Leo's. And today was the day I was raped about 30 years ago and I showed up here at 3 AM. Your the first person I have ever told besides Jessica. She knows the full story. Now you do. Ok I've been talking a lot." Emily told Morgan.

Morgan sat in shock. He looked over at Jessica. Jessica smiled and waved. He did the same.

"Wow, I don't know what to say. That's so cool that you still go here and wow. That was unexpected. But I'm asl so sorry. Where is Jake now?" Morgan said.

"I don't know, but when I tell Garcia, I bet she will find him with a few clicks." Emily laughed.

"Right." Morgan smiled.

They both went home, Emily smiling because she finally told someone, and Morgan smiling because Emily trusted him.

A/N- Thanks for reading, now I have to go see my estranged alcoholic cousin that ruined my family reunion. Fuck yeah. Fuck no. Adios Mis Amigos! That was Spanish. Ok bye!