1

It is twink night Therapy. It is like I, Charlie Puth won the lottery, and these twinks are my damn jackpot. The bartender with electric green eyes, and poppish red hair that reminds me of Poison Ivy. Comes my way, and ask me what I would like to drink.

I would say cum but, ya known I doubt she is going to have a bucket of that laying around. So instead I order a glass of red wine. Red is my favorite color not only does it represent love, passion, desire, and lust. It represents the one thing that I literally dream about....blood. 

I have had this obsession since I was very little about blood. I have no idea what started it I just remember seeing a cat getting run over right in front of me. And watching it bleed out, and remembering how mesmerized I was by it.

I will be the first to admit. 

I am one fucked up individual.

A long time ago I stopped lying to myself that I was normal. 

The first site of blood...that all it took. 

It was a rebirth so that day darkness inhabited me. 

"Hey daddy," Nameless twink sits next to me. His cheap cologne nearly makes me gag. He has blue eyes, a nose ring, and neatly cut blond hair. Silver body glitter is all over his body. A black netted tank top and some booty shorts are what is on him.

He probably has no underwear on.

Okay, he will do. 

"What are you drinking?" I question with a smirk. Pretending like I actually give a shit. Nameless twink smiles really big and states a cosmo. So that is what the bartender makes then hands over. After a few of those, and it is closing time. 

"Daddy, won't you take me home?"

"Oh yes, I would," I nod my head, pay the bill, and then we get an Uber. 

I cannot silence these voices in my head. I do not even try too many more. Nameless twink is getting more and more friendly, trying to put his hand down my pants to get me off. I would never fuck him especially in the back of an Uber. I do have standards. 

"Hey now not here," I whisper to him. 

Nameless twink retrieves his hand and stares at his window for the rest of the ride. There is another apartment I keep just for this. Once we arrive there and go inside. 

"Don't you want it, daddy?" 

"You know what I would love more?" I question as reaching for some black gloves and a piece of rope. "For your breathing to stop."

"What the?" He replies as I take the rope from behind him and put it around his neck. He tries to fight me but it does not work. The hiss of the final breath then he hits the ground. A light comes over me, and instantly I am lifted to that special headspace.

Other people go to church to find religion.

I kill.