15

I mean it I will never bottom for anyone. There is no way in hell I would begin for Shawn. That would mean giving up total control. Something I am not comfortable with. Shawn gives me those puppy dog eyes and bites his lower lip.

"Take off your pants, and turn over," I instruct him. There is a coffee table that is in the middle of my living room. It would be great to see Shawn bent over against that. That smooth ass grabbing it while I enter inside of him.

I head to my kitchen to get some lube and a condom. Whenever I am back Shawn is already hunched over the coffee table. That pretty little ass up in the air. It is a glorious sight I have to fucking record me fucking him. It is a must.

"Shawn, can I record us?"

"Whatever you want baby," Shawn coos. 

I set my phone to record, making Shawn blow me to get my hard, and then I arrive at the booty. The treasure that I have crave-his ass. My hand caressing it as I lube up the hole, and then roll the condom over my dick. 

This is not going to belong. But my dick game is strong. The rush of excitement that comes over me is ecstatic. This is almost up there with me slaughtering random twinks. But Shawn is not just any twink.

I enter inside of him.

It becomes apparent.

He is my twink.