3

This is dedicated to CharliePuthSlut

Shawn leads me to the conference room but it is empty with just us two. Is it just that our boss is late? Or if Shawn just needed an excuse to talk to me?

However, I still cannot contain these thoughts about wrapping my hands around his throat as my fingers grip tightly. And seeing the very life sucked out of him. Shawn puts his hand on top of mines the kisses the side of my neck.

"There isn't meeting today I just wanted an excuse to be alone with you," Shawn states honestly. He goes to lock the door, slides into my chair, as his lips crash on my own, and his hips grind against mines.

"Remember in college how we used to spend all hours of the night making passionate, endless love? Then you would disappear?"

"Yeah, I had things I had to do," I state. Remembering those nights I brought Shawn to his mercy. I never thought we would never be anything more than mutual fuck buddies. Because Shawn needed something more.

A stable reliable boyfriend who would romance and treat him right. A guy he could take home to his parents. One he could post about on social media making all these goals.

I could never be that guy. Because I never can love nor can I see myself growing old with anyone. Besides the fact that I could never be able to give up these killer instincts.

Something more I cannot and unwilling to give that too. As he gets underneath the table, on his knees, and pulls my manhood out. Shawn could always give wonderful blowjobs.

After I release and some of my jizz is on his face. He licks it off, getting off the floor, and I zip up my pants. Shawn smiles at me and checks his phone.

"The Twink Murderer has struck again. Apparently, the police can't seem to catch this guy. Who would do this Charlie? Murder random innocent people?"

Twink Murderer? Well isn't that clever?  And I didn't even know I made the news or I was remotely a suspect. I guess I should be more careful in the future.

"Shawn, would you like to have dinner at my place tonight?"