14

Oh fuck. 

What is this developing inside of me?

Am I going actually consider Shawn to move in?

Wow, I am completely losing it. 

"Charlie please," He gets down on his hands and knees putting his arms around my knees. "Please do not abandon me again."

"Oh like you were going to do whenever you were going to marry McFuckerston? And you are coming in my apartment making demands? And you have the nerve to call me fifty ways of fucked up?"

"I just get so crazy around you Charlie because I am insanely in love with you. And I am sorry about Luther. I was getting desperate I did not want to end up alone."

"That is no way to convince me to move in here," I remark. "And your parents are going to think I was fucking you the whole time that Luther and you were together. We totally should have not like he would have been faithful to you once you put a ring on it."

"I know he already fucked three fuckboys whenever we were together. I just turned a blind eye. I was thinking once he was a married man it would have stopped," Shawn confesses.

Damn Luther must have had some super dick that Shawn was willing to marry a unfaithful man. But people do it every day. Once a fuck boy always a fuck boy. No marriage would ever stop that.

"Well, you can stay here for just tonight," I reply. 

"Oh thank you!" Shawn exclaims as he pulls me down to the floor. He gets on top of me. Our eyes connect with such a wanderlust. Shawn slips his lips to mines, and fuck I do not want this to go slow. 

"Bottom for me Charlie," He demands. 

"You are brave and I like that but no way in hell would I ever bottom for anyone," I state.