19

"So you got this darkness inside of you? And your relief is to kill twinks?" Shawn question as he takes a wineglass of the cabinet. He is not judging me as he goes to the kitchen to get a small bone knife and stands right beside me. 

"Yes, I have been this way since I could remember. No one would ever understand and I did not want them to either," I remark seriously. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Shawn asks as he inches closer to my face my face. He grabs my hand trying to massage it gently. The knife is going against the line on my palm as Shawn places a tiny cut on it. Letting it bleed out before he dips down his head down to suck the blood from my palm.

Fuck this is such a turn on as Shawn's lips are stained red with my blood, and Shawn smiles. Since when was he such a dark soul? This sweet, sensitive man? The one that was so clingy to me?

Was it just a mask he wore to the world too? 

"You know what would be so sexy Charlie? Drain some of that poor bastard's blood as I smear it on your body and then we make endless love as the blood cakes and dries," He whispers into my ear. 

It was all I needed to hear. 

I nod my head to give him permission as Shawn takes the knife with the wineglass, and he puts on gloves. Has he done this before?  He is not nervous as he kneels on his knees then takes some of the blood putting it up to the glass letting it feel up. 

"We should find a place to put the body," I reply to Shawn. My anxiety is building up, and I do not like to let the body linger around. Especially after it has been dismembered.

"Sssh baby, we will do that later," Shawn replies as he gets off the floor. He rips my clothes off and his hand slides across the counter clearing it and shattering the glass and wine bottle on the floor. 

His finger dips into the glass then he slowly then draws it all over my body until my whole body is covered in blood. Shawn presses the wineglass presses it to my lips and I drink it. Shawn then puts it down. 

"Don't you always wondered why I was so drawn to you Charlie?" He replies as he kisses my lips roughly. "Why I could never stay away from you? How even though you are so fucked up in the head I still loved you?"

"But you had Luther," I throw that in his face.

"He does not matter baby he was just someone to use to get over you. Don't you think eventually I would have crawled back to your bed? You could always give the best dick baby," Shawn replies as he reaches down to stroke my limp dick, and kisses my lips. He pushes be down getting on top of me. 

"God, Charlie you do not even know the effect you have on me. I am such a patheic weak man in your presence." 

Shawn kisses me more and more and more, and he strokes me off until I get hard. Shawn gets off of me until he removes his pants. And what is happening? I am actually going.....

"You are going to bottom for me," Shawn demands as his tongue licks the blood from my body. "Yes, you said you never bottom but you will for me." 

I do not object as Shawn kisses and his hands grope all over my body. He turns me over and does not even bother to use a condom or lube. He uses his spit until I am moist. Shawn rubs himself as he enters me. 

He goes hard for thirty minutes before he release all inside of me. Shawn pulls out and by the time I am done he is caked of blood. After I take my shower I come to back to the living room and the body is gone.

And so is Shawn.