9

Shawn calls me at three a.m. in the morning. He is hysterical. And not making much of any type of sense. But, I cut the lamp on it floods my entire room. 

"He killed himself!" Shawn manages to voice the rooms between sobs. 

"Who?" I question trying to sound concern. When in reality I already know who Shawn is talking about. And that he did not kill himself. But still, whatever.

"My soon-to-be husband, Luther. I went over to surprise him but found him in his bathroom hanging from a rope. I do not understand. He was so happy," Shawn sobs. "I called the police they came and etc."

"Do you need me to come over?" I ask softly. 

"Yeah, that would be great but, maybe later on tomorrow. I just need some time to myself,"

"You just found your boyfriend dead. Naturally, you are super emotional. You need someone there for support. Please let me be that rock."

"Fine," Shawn replies then hangs up the phone.

I take a shower, get dressed, and then get into my car. I make my way to Shawn's lofty apartment. Whenever I knock on the door, and he answers. He looks like a hot mess, the brown hair messy, eyes red yet puffy from crying, and then Shawn pulls me into a hug.

After he closes his door. Shawn was the only other person besides my mom to hug me. Shawn does not let go, as he walks me over to his couch, and we sit down. I hold him until my arms are weak.

Whenever I think Shawn is asleep, his head shoots up, and then he pulls me into his arms. His lips meet mines. 

All those thoughts of killing Shawn goes away. 

Now all I want to do is fuck him hard.