10

I never cared about another human being. 

But I desire about Shawn. 

Could it be I am finally learning how to love someone? 

However, if Shawn knew the real me. He would run like hell to get away from me. Shawn does not stop kissing me instead he pulls me tighter. Our hands are groping each other, and our bodies are pressing against one another. 

"Charlie no this is not right-," Shawn replies as he breaks his lips free from my own. "Please understand."

"I want to fuck you, Shawn," I state.

"I just lost my boyfriend," He rebuffs then rolls his eyes.

"So let me fuck you through the grief," I offer. What do I expect me to do? Feel bad for the stupid ass cheating boyfriend? I actually did Shawn a favor there. Saved him a lot of heartaches. 

"Wow, Charlie, that is considerate," Shawn says then gets off up off the couch. I come up behind him, kissing the nape of his neck. That was always his weak spot, my other hand roams to his pants, sliding underneath the waist of his briefs sinking down to get my hands around his limp long dick.

"This is twisted," Shawn moans loudly before turning around to face me. My hand moves with him. His brown eyes stare into mines, and we walk back to his bedroom. Where I push him down on the bed. 

"We are going to do this my way," I reply. 

"There is only one way with you right Charlie? Your way? You are such a selfish bastard," Shawn teases. Yeah just like I cannot wait to tease his asshole with my hard cock. Fuck! What is this effect he has on me? He is biting his lower lip. 

Our clothes are off in a matter of moments. My lips are pressed against his, as my left-hand collects both of Shawn's wrists, putting his hands above his head, as my knee parts his legs. My mouth goes to his collarbone as I start to leave bite marks on them. The feel of his soft skin against my own is going to be my own undoing.

I push him closer to me, this burning desire that I have for him is strong. This will be quick as my mouth goes to his cock, slowly teasing his head with my tongue letting it slid down with the heaviness of his girth impacting my mouth as he swells up inside of me. 

"Charlie I am going to cum," He replies then releases. 

Once I swallow his seed. My pull my mouth from off of him, releasing his hands, and then turn him over. I do not want to look at him as I fuck him. That is so sorry but I cannot help it. I just want to feel the pounding of my dick as it enters him. As he cries in pain because I go so hard and unforgiving. 

"Where are your condoms?" I ask Shawn as he points to the nightstand. I walk over to fish one out, ripping the foil package, rubbing myself to get hard, then sliding down the condom on me. I come back to Shawn positioning him as I go inside.

I am not gentle. Pounding him a like a hurricane does a coastline. Each thrust is a reminder of how far I am willing to go. Shawn is crying out my name, as I go deeper and deeper. My hands grab the back of his head turning it to mines. Then my mouth bites his earlobe. 

"Charlie! Damn!" Shawn exclaims.

"I only want to fuck you hard Shawn," I respond honestly. "You have probably been getting lackluster sex for a while. No my performance here tonight will not be that."

"You go so hard I am going to need a lifeguard," Shawn remarks.

 My heart rates are up, and my thrusting is getting deeper. A few moments later I slap against his face, then my finger stretch into his back. I hit his spot then I come as I have never done before.