22

I woke up in a hospital bed, with a lot of stitches in my arms, and some on my legs. I thought for sure that Shawn murdered me after everything went black. But, apparently, that was not the case. 

My arms are in resistants the lights are burning my eyes. Shawn is sitting next to me, with a pretend concerned look on his face. I cannot believe him, and that he was so capable of hurting me. 

"You know it was fun watching you squirm while I cut you the saw," Shawn whispers in my ear. I can barely say anything but I try to reach over but the restraints keep me in place. Shawn smiles extremely big, and then the doctor with the police walk in.

"Shawn you said you defended yourself against your husband? That he was trying to kill you?" The doctor questions and Shawn nod his head. Then he begins to cry.

"I love him so much I thought I could change him but, he started to attack me. He forced me to things that were not comfortable. Then he told me that he murdered other men," Shawn states in a voice barely above a whisper.

"I hate you!" I yell loudly at him. "I fucking hate you!" 

"See what I have to deal with?" Shawn questions to them.

"So are you saying your husband is a serial killer?"

"Yes, he is the Twink Killer," Shawn answers. 

"And is this true Charlie? Did you kill those twinks?" The police offer asks me. I do not say anything. I know better than. Shawn is trying to send me away for my crimes. Well, fuck him. 

"He is not going to admit it but, my husband he is a very sick man. He needs help and not jail," Shawn replies. "I think he has some mental disorder although I am not a doctor." 

"Well if he confesses to these crimes we would have no choice but to bring him in," The officer states.

Then I won't admit to shit. I just glare at all of them, and the police are asking Shawn if he wants to press charges against me. But, he declines saying he just believes I am mentally ill. He did not know what I was doing. 

I hate him more and more. I hope he burns in hell. He is worst than me. I never thought I would meet a man I hate more than myself. Shawn is playing these people like puppets on their strings. And they are willing to perform. 

Shawn then presses his lips to my ear.

"Charlie you will never be apart from me. Thanks to you I learned how to kill. I learn the urge baby, and for that, I will make sure they lock you up and I will continue to do your work."

THE END.