Part 1

It was a long and stressful week for Jimin to handle, but planning a camping trip in the woods with his friends turned out to be a perfect idea refreshing their mood and enjoying their time together.

Jungkook: "ah finaly some fresh air" Jungkook said after a long ride in the car. They had to make sure that they are far away from any "civilization signs" as Jin emphasized. Jimin smiled at Jungkook's cute expression that he was showing while jumping happily with Taehyung who was making ugly faces in reply.

As Jimin took a step outside the car he felt a nice breeze coming his way, it felt really nice on his smooth skin making his hair move with the wind. Jimin looked at his hand admiring the look of the warm sun light that escaped through the tree leaves and made a shape on his hand, he lifted his head up looking at the big green tree beside him, he smiled at it's beauty. He took a deep breath making all his stress and worrisome disappear.

"Everyone, Let's make this trip worth it!" Jimin shouted to his friends while heading towards them to help them prepare and they cheered in reply.

It was getting dark and everyone was having fun. Jin was making food for everyone and Namjoon was helping him. Jungkook ,Taehyung , and Hoseok were playing some puzzle game they brought with them and Yoongi was laying down and taking a nap. Jimin never missed a moment to take a photo of this happy gathering. He was holding his camera taking pictures every now and then.

"Aishh, can't you be more quiet!"
Yoongi shouted at the boys that made a huge cheering noise for Jungkook who won the game and started making victory dance and funny faces teasing Taehyung who threw a water bottle at him and had a grumpy expression on his face.

After they had dinner everyone was laying around and they seemed they're getting bored, but if they knew what awaits them, what mystery they would brought upon themselves, then the word boredom would never had crossed their mind.

To be continued...

———————