Sorrowful Night

Jimin was filled with worry. He was in the kitchen drinking a glass of water in the middle of the night when he heard sobs coming from (Y/N)'s room. He walked to her room and knocked on the door a few times but she didn't answer. He didn't want to be rude bursting into a girl's room in the middle of the night like that. But hearing the sobs again made him more worried. He needed to make sure (Y/N) was alright he was afraid that she was hurt and needed help.

He opened the door and stepped inside. She was sleeping on the bed. He called her name but she didn't reply. He walked closer to the bed and he heard her unsteady breathing. Clearly she was having a nightmare. He sat on the bed beside her, looking at her with eyes filled with worry. He reached his hand and caressed her cheek making sure she's not having a fever again, but he was shocked when he felt tears running down her cheek. He leaned closer to her trying to get a better view of her face in the dim light, and he saw her crying in her sleep.

Jimin's chest tightened with worry. She was supposed to get some rest but having a nightmare wouldn't help her week condition. He cupped her cheeks with his hands and called her name many times a bit louder than before. She didn't respond. He placed his hands on her shoulders and shook her body while calling her name louder and that finally worked.

She opened her eyes while gasping for air. He felt her body shaking under his hands she was terrified. Jimin removed his hands and looked at her worryingly he wanted to ask her if she's ok. But she surprised him when he locked eyes with her. He saw her looking at him differently. Her breathtaking beauty and the look in her eyes made the words stuck in his throat. He couldn't pinpoint what kind of look was it but it gave him a pleasant feeling.

She surprised him more when she rushed and hugged him. His heart ached when she started crying. She was just a scared helpless girl that needed protection and he was ready to provide that for her. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him trying to make her feel safe and protected. He stroked her soft hair and kept whispering to her that she's safe.

Jimin rested his back on the headboard while still holding (Y/N) in his arms. It seemed that she kept all her emotions inside for a long time as she continued crying endlessly. Jimin felt sorrowful for seeing her broken like that. But crying isn't always a bad thing, he thought. Sometimes it could be a relief, letting out all the negativity that was surpassed inside.

Her sobs started to get slower. She began to calm down. Seeing her finally calming down made him feel relieved. But Jimin didn't want to let her go. She seemed comfortable in his arms he didn't want to ruin that. He wanted to keep holding her, he wanted to help her in any kind of way. He will continue holding her until he make sure that's she is completely feeling better.

She was quiet for a while. Her grip around him loosened. Jimin looked at her, she was sleeping. He smiled at her peaceful looking face. He took advantage of this moment and admired her beauty. Her beauty was unquestionable. It was almost unreal for someone to have this unique look. He wasn't the only one who noticed that, even his hyungs had mentioned it. Yoongi insisted that her look wasn't normal, he suggested that it had something to do with the experiments she was given. But she said she was born with unique eyes, which left them more confused.

Jimin reached his hand and wiped her tears with his thumb.

Jimin: "I'm sorry for all the things you've been through", he whispered and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Jimin: "I wish I could turned back time and change everything for you".

He rested his head on hers feeling his chest tightening whenever ever this thought crossed his mind. His eyelids felt heavy feeling tired. It didn't take him too long to drift off to sleep too while still holding (Y/N) in his arms.

________________________________

A/N:

Hey! How are you guys? I'm still thrilled for the new album it's just incredibly amazing. And the MV is soooo creative it makes me too emotional.😭 😭 🤧

I'm Sorry, this chapter is a bit shorter than the previous ones. I see you guys getting excited over the story and I didn't want you to wait for too long.

If you like the chapter feel free to vote. Then I'll know I did good. 😊

"Remember, I love you" 💕