Part 6

Jimin was taking away by his deep thoughts not realizing how much time has passed before he heard footsteps coming closer to the room. He looked back and found Taehyung and Jungkook coming through the door. Taehyung lifted his hand up that was grabbing a key showing it to Jimin.

Taehyung: "we found a key, lets hope it's the one" he said and approached Jimin to hand him the key.

Jimin: "good" he said and took the key from Taehyung. He leaned forward to unlock the chains.

Jungkook: " everything in this house gives me the creeps, I mean did you see what was in that room Taehyung? man it's very creepy".

Jimin stopped and looked back at them. Taehyung was quite. His gaze fixed on the girl lost in thoughts while Jungkook runs a hand through his hair looking both confused and annoyed.

Jimin: "what did you see?" He asked them both. Jungkook shocked his head not finding the right words to describe the scene he saw earlier. Jimin's gaze turn to Taehyung who was now looking back at Jimin with a serious face.

Taehyung: " we saw cages fill the room and glass tanks filled with water and some..." he paused not sure if he should say it or keep it to himself.

Jimin: " some what?" he asked firmly with a serious tone.

Taehyung: "some human organs kept in containers" he closed his eyes as if he was trying to forget the images of what he saw popping in his mind. Jimin had goosebumps after hearing about the organs. It's clearly that this place is not normal. They might have got themselves into something dangerous, but all he cares about right now is the girl's safety.

Jimin: " we need to leave this place immediately" he reached to the girl's hand and insert the key, luckily for them it worked.

Jimin quickly freed the girl from the chains and gently carried her in his arms. He gestured to his friends to move. They safely left the house making their way back to the camp. Keeping their guards up they were expecting some interruption but fortunately there was non.

As they got closer to the camp they heard loud voices coming from the camp as if someone was making an argument.

..... : "No! you can't stop me!, this is your fault from the start you shouldn't have let them go!"

Jungkook: "is that Yoongi hyung?"

Taehyung: "yeah".

Jimin: "I hope everything is alright, he doesn't sound very happy".

As they reached the camp, they saw Yoongi standing and a flashlight in his hand. across from him stands Namjoon. The atmosphere felt tense.

Taehyung: "hey, we're back!". he shouted.

Yoongi quickly turned around to face them, his expression softens as he watched them approaching but that expression changed to confusion as soon as he saw Jimin or the girl he is carrying.

Hoseok: " you guys!, what took you so long? We called you but there was no signal, we were worried sick about you" he ran towards them smiling but that smile disappeared as his gaze fell on the girl in Jimin's arms.

Namjoon: "we were arguing whether to call the police or go look for you, thank god you came before Yoongi_" he stopped when Jimin got closer and got a good look at him, "Jimin?"

Jin on the other hand, who was standing between Yoongi and Namjoon probably was trying to calm things down, he noticed the girl in Jimin's arms. As confused as he was, he decided to focus on the priorities first, he knew she's hurt and needed help. he quickly walked to Jimin and gave him a node that he understands the situation, he offered to carry her and ordered Jimin to go get the blanket in the car as he placed her close by the fire. Jimin quickly got the blanket and with Jin's help they covered the girl and Jimin sat down beside her.

Jin went to the car searching for the first aid kit that he bought with him knowing that his clumsy friends might hurt themselves one way or another out here in the wild but he did not expect to use it on a stranger.

Namjoon: " would someone care to explain what the hell is going on?".

Taehyung: " I know this is confusing to all of you but we will explain everything  I promise".

Jungkook: "first everyone needs to sit down".

To be continued....

--------------