Part 7

After taking sometime explaining what happened in their little adventure. what they have found and saw. Everyone seemed to understand the situation but it did not make them feel better.

Yoongi: " How come you got out of that place so easily? No one tried to stop you? If she was kidnapped then where is the kidnapper?"

Taehyung: " I don't know hyung, maybe we just got lucky".

Yoongi: "or maybe the kidnapper let you".

Namjoon: "how does letting them get away with the victim can be a benefit, I'm sorry but this doesn't make any sense".

Yoongi: "and letting the back door open , knowing that there is a hostage locked up inside, makes sense to you?!".

Jin: "easy boys, this whole situation is confusing all of us, you don't need to fight to prove your point".

Hoseok: " you both have a point, but still we don't know for sure".

Yoongi let out a huge sigh and lay back in his seat. Namjoon cleared his throat and continued the discussion with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Namjoon: " have you called the police?"

Taehyung looked to his left where was Jungkook was sitting, he shook his head.

Jungkook: "no, not yet".

Namjoon: " then what are you waiting for?"

Jungkook: "r-right ". He said and stood up. He walked to grab his phone that he left behind in the car.

Jimin, who was setting beside the girl, was watching the discussion silently. He felt a hand grabbing his sleeve. He turned his head to see who the hand belonged to and his eyes widened at the scene. The girl was grabbing on his sleeve weakly. She was trying to say something but the only word that he captured was "... please". He leaned closer to her, her hand still grabbing his sleeve, but she didn't speak again. He spoke softly " I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, how can I help you?". Her grip on his sleeve tightened then she spoke with a faint voice " d-don't call the p-police, please". She pleaded at the last word. Jimin's heart ached for her weak voice but her request confused him. He wanted to ask her why but he noticed how she can barely speak. He took her hand that was grabbing his sleeve and wrapped it with his other hand. "Ok, don't worry no one will call the police" he said and lightly squeezed her hand reassuring that it's going to be ok.

Jimin looked back at Jungkook, who has his phone in hand and was walking back to where the others gathered around.

Jimin: "stop!" He said making everyone's gaze fall on him.

Jungkook: "what is it?". He asked looking confused.

Jimin: "she doesn't want us to inform the police". He said.  Taehyung suddenly stood up.

Taehyung: "what? She's awake?". He said and hurriedly came close to the girl and sat beside her trying to talk to her.

Namjoon: " why is that?"

Jimin: " I don't know why, but I'm sure she has a good reason". he said to Namjoon who does not look convinced but he did not argue back.

Jungkook: " well, if she doesn't want to, then we don't have a choice". He said and put his phone inside his pocket.

Yoongi, who was looking at the girl, spoke "she would need a health care and medical attention that means hospital and the hospital would probably inform the police".

Hoseok: "that won't be necessary, I know a friend who can help, he's a doctor".

Yoongi: " contacting him will take time" he paused for seconds thinking then he turned his attention to Jimin and spoke " is she badly injured?"