Part8

The next morning, Jimin woke up early to check on the girl. He didn't get much sleep as his mind kept him wide awake thinking about the incidents  from yesterday. He went downstairs walking his way to the guest bedroom. Carefully, he opened the door slowly without making any noise. He stepped inside the room. To his surprise, he found Taehyung there sitting on the chair beside the bed, head resting on the arm chair as if he was watching the sleeping girl before he drifted off to sleep himself. Jimin walked slowly as he approached the bed. Taehyung sensed his presence he lifted his head up then he smile slightly.

Taehyung: " hey, good morning" he said with a raspy voice eyes half open.

Jimin: "morning, why are you here?". He asked.

Taehyung: "I couldn't sleep last night"he said. By the look of his face he seemed tired.

Jimin: "are you ok?" He asked.

Taehyung: " yeah, I'm fine. It's just that.." he paused and let out a sigh, then he continued, "I was worried that's all".

Jimin: "well, that makes two of us, but I'm sure it's going to be alright". He said but Taehyung expression didn't change he still had tiredness written all over his face.

Taehyung didn't reply. Instead he looked back at the girl and remained silent. Jimin couldn't bare to see his friend like this.

Jimin: "Taehyung, you look tired. Why don't you go have some sleep, Don't worry I'll be watching her". He said and Taehyung seemed considering his suggestion.

Taehyung: " maybe you're right, I should go rest". He said and stood up. He walked over to the door but before he leave he turned his gaze to meet Jimin's.

Taehyung: "tell me if she wakes up". He said.

Jimin: "ok". He said with a nod.

Taehyung left the room. Jimin let out a big exhale and run his fingers through his hair. He sat on the bed examining the girl's condition. She looked peaceful. Her clothes were different from yesterday. He remembered Taehyung calling his sister yesterday to bring some extra clothes then she helped changing her clothes to a comfortable ones. A grey t-shirt and a pink shorts. Thank god she did. It didn't feel right for him to be the one who dresses her since he is a guy it would be awkward. Of course he would volunteer to do it if there isn't any other option, not liking the idea of someone else taking a glance at her body.

Looking at her he noticed her cheeks had a little bit shade of reddens. He reached his hand to her cheek checking her temperature. He assumed right. She's having a fever. He went to the bathroom and took a towel. He soaked it in cool water then he went back to the bed and sat beside her. He would have placed the towel on her forehead but that isn't an option at the moment. He started to gently wiping the exposed areas of her cheeks with the soaked towel. Then he went for her neck. Then her arms. The towel started to feel warm. He soaked it with cool water again and repeated what he did until the fever started to fade away.

It took him long time to get rid of the fever. When he was done he felt his stomach growling. He remembered that he haven't eaten breakfast yet. After he made sure the girl's condition is stable, he went to the kitchen to fill in his empty stomach.

 After he made sure the girl's condition is stable, he went to the kitchen to fill in his empty stomach

---------------------