Part 5

They all stared at the figure not sure how to act in this kind of situations. For Jimin he dosed off in his own thoughts filled with worry over that week looking figure until Jungkook finally spoke putting one hand on top of his head .

Jungkook: "is she dead?". He said with a worry expression.

Jungkook's words snapped in Jimin's mind bringing him back to reality. 'Could it be true?' He thought while looking at her. He can't tell since her back is facing them. he took a few steps closer to the girl not wanting to startle her if she was alive. But she doesn't move. it is possible that she is..., he shook his head trying to shove off the idea away. He knelt down beside her then gently put his hand on her shoulder ,"are you ok?", he said softly But no respond coming from her.

Jimin now was overwhelmed with worry. He gently moved her body to face him but then his eyes looked down on her face surprised. He heard Taehyung gasp behind him, he didn't realize that he was close now standing right behind him. The girl's face was covered with a mask that hide the upper part of her face only her lips and lower cheeks were showing.  He placed his fingers on her neck to check her pulse then he felt it. He let out a relieved sigh and looked back to his friends to inform them.

Jimin: "she's alive". 

Junkook looked relieved dropping his hand to his side and Taehyung let out a deep sigh. Again Jimin turned his head to examine the girl. His fingers are still on her neck but then he realized that there are bruises in her neck it looks old since it had a darker shade. He noticed her hand was cuffed with chains. He reached his hands to free her but no luck. Taehyung, who is now crouched down beside Jimin examined the chains. His breath was uneven.

Taehyung: "who ever did this to her is a monster" he clenched his jaw at the last word, then continued examining the chains.

Taehyung: "there is a lock hole here".

Jimin: "so there must be a key here somewhere".

Jungkook: "we didn't check the other rooms, maybe we could find something there".

Taehyung: " great idea, lets go". He stood up an gestured for Jungkook to follow.

Jimin: " wait, take the flashlight with you". He handed the flashlight to Taehyung. "And be careful". Taehyung nodded and left the room with Jungkook.

Jimin looked back at the girl. The moonlight coming from the window made it possible for him to be able see her or at least some parts of her that catches the light.

He couldn't help but to wonder how did she end up in this place and how much did she suffer, sadness felled him while he stared at her profile. He reached his hand to caressed her cheek, he felt the coldness through her soft skin, 'she must be freezing', he thought. He looked down at her body her white sleeveless dress was torn apart and he could see her skin showing in some parts. He took off his jacket and covered her body hoping that it will make her feel warmer.

He reached his hand to the mask that covered her face trying to take it off but it was stuck. He leaned closer to take a good look at the mask but it wasn't just a mask it was more like a helm. It has attachments that circled around her head tugging back her black hair in, but some strands of her hair were loose. He tried to pull up the helm but then he stopped when he noticed that there were some parts of the attachment has spiked shape that sinks deep in her skin right behind her ears. 'What the hell?' He thought. He gave up trying to take off the helm not wanting to cause her more pain. He leaned back and wrapped his arms around his knees and placed his head on top watching her hoping that he can help her survive this.

 He leaned back and wrapped his arms around his knees and placed his head on top watching her hoping that he can help her survive this

------------------