Unique

Jimin was fascinated by they way the girl smiled. Her trying to keep on a straight face but failing instead made his heart melt. It hasn't been long since he met her but he already grew attached to her.

Yoongi came close and her smile disappeared when she sensed his presence. Jimin didn't realize her smile made him cheerful until she stopped smiling. He felt down when she did. He wanted her to smile more. He wanted her to be happy. He knows she suffered before, which made his heart ached every time he thought of the pain she's been through. She deserves more than that. She deserves a better life but this is going to be hard to achieve after what she's been through. Yoongi disturbed his train of thoughts as he cleared his throat to speak.

Yoongi: "how is she?".

Jimin: " the bleeding stopped. I just need to clean the wound and bandage it". He said and lifted the girl up in his strong arms effortlessly. The girl tensed at his sudden action. Her reaction made him want to laugh but he held it in. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable in anyway. A smirk formed on his face instead he was lucky she wasn't able to see his face. He was expecting her to struggle against him but she didn't, which surprised him. Maybe she's starting to get comfortable around him, the thought made him excited.

Gently, he placed her on the bed and started attending her wound. Cleaning and bandaging it. As he was doing that, he thought she should know what happened after she passed out.

Jimin: "a friend of ours came to see you". He stopped what he was doing and continued speaking, "he is a doctor". He looked at her trying to read her expression but he failed. She was quiet.

Jimin: "he said you're suffering from dehydration, thats why you had an IV fluid attached to your arm". Still she didn't respond, "he also saw the bruises on your neck, he said it was...", he paused, "never mind". He looked away and continued cleaning the wound.

Yoongi: "he said it was an injection marks". He spoke baldly.

Jimin: "hyung!".

Yoongi: "what? you were gonna say that, weren't you?".

Jimin: "yeah, but then I've changed my mind, it's not the right time to talk about this now, she just woke up!".

Yoongi: "well, she's gonna find out sooner or later".

Jimin: "but still...".

The girl: "that's true". She spoke taking them by surprise.

Jimin stared at her eyes wide open. Finding it hard to believe she just spoke. Yoongi was surprised too, he was even more surprised that she confirmed what they've been arguing about an hour ago.

Yoongi: "you were injected before?".

The girl: "yes, many times in fact". Her voice was calm and emotionless. Jimin guessed she's good in hiding her emotions.

Yoongi: " and who gave you the injections?".

The girl: "they are many".

Yoongi: "they?".

The girl: "yes".

Yoongi: "who are they?".

Jimin: "that's enough, hyung". Jimin said after noticing her face twitching in pain. Yoongi still have many questions to be answered but he too noticed her pain so he decided to stop.