Frustrated

The rain still spattering on the window but more gentler now than before. Jimin explained everything to the the girl, how they found her and how they brought her here for safety. She was quiet the whole time listening carefully. Jimin's curiosity was killing him but he didn't ask her any questions since he saw how tense and uncomfortable she was.

When Jimin finished explaining, he took a long look at her feature. With her small figure and her pale skin, even paler than Yoongi's, he find her so cute. Her round cherry lips was the most attractive part to him. he wondered how the rest of her face looks like.

Jimin: "about this thing on your face..". He said grabbing her attention to him once again.

Jimin: "I was wondering who put it on your face?". He waited for her reply but she kept quiet. Jimin wondered why she was so quiet the whole time. He remembered her screaming before he came running back here, so she can speak but yet she's been very quiet. Then, maybe she doesn't trust him enough to give him answers. He can't blame her though.

Jimin: "sorry, I shouldn't have asked". He said and she shook her head quietly. 

Jimin: "you must be hungry, I'll go tell Jin hyung to make something delicious for you" he said and headed to the door. She attempted to stop him but he already left.

She sat down on the mattress feeling helpless and frustrated at her disability. The thing on her head has been giving her pain all this time. It was hard to concentrate on Jimin's talking and ignore the pain in her head. She determined to take it off stopping the pain once and for all. She stood up gathering all her force. She grabbed the mask with both her hands and pulled it off with all her power.

She thought the pain couldn't get worse than this but she was wrong. The pain got stronger than ever as if she was struck by lightening. The pain started behind her ears then continued down her spine spreading through her whole body. She couldn't take it anymore. Her body felt heavy. Her consciousness started to fade away. Slowly, she realized she's not strong enough to take it off. She lost her balance and her body slammed to the ground.

Jimin went back, Jin following behind. He was hoping to introduce himself and get to know the girl a little bit. Jimin was the first to enter the room. His heart stopped as he saw her body on the floor and a blood on her neck. He ran to her and lifted her head up and rested it on his lab.

Jin: "oh god, what happened to her" he said as he knelt down beside Jimin.

Jimin: " she didn't seem ok before, I shouldn't have left her". He clenched his jaw frustrated at himself.

Jin brought a clean cloth and wiped the blood on her neck. It appears the area behind her ears, where it is attached with the mask, was bleeding but it stopped bleeding now. Jimin lifted her up in his arms and laid her back to bed.

Jin: " we definitely need a Doctor now, I'm going to see Hoseok".

Jimin: "his doctor friend is coming today, he told me this morning".

Jin: " well, he's taking too long. If he's not coming anytime sooner we need to get her to hospital".

Jimin: " I agree, but the weather is not so friendly today so we should wait a bit longer before deciding". He said and Jin nodded to him before leaving the room.

___________________________

------------------------------

To be continued...