Family

Jimin was happy when he saw a slight smile forming on (Y/N)'s cherry lips. Not anyone can notice her smile because she always keep an emotionless expression on her face. He can see that the corner of her lips slightly move upward, he found it really cute. He was proud of Jin when he suddenly started his dad jocks session that caused her smile.

Everyone was making an effort trying to make her feel comfortable. But he didn't like it when Taehyung started brushing her hair with his fingers. He can't blame him though her hair was astonishing. He couldn't stop himself from touching it when he saw her brushing her hair earlier. But Jimin know when to stop. Taehyung, on the other hand, dumbly kept stroking her hair while he was chatting with Hosoek without paying attention to her body language that screams uncomfortableness.

Jimin reached his hand from behind her, not wanting her to notice, and grabbed Taehyung's hand stopping him, who looked at him confused. He gestured for him to stop. Taehyung froze and looked at (Y/N). He must have noticed her nervousness because he saw her hand grabbing tightly on her sweater, he nodded to Jimin and brought his hand back to his lap.

Namjoon cleared his throat making everyone's silent.

Namjoon: " since we're done with the introductions, let's talk about what is really important here". He finished his sentence and looked at (Y/N).

Namjoon: " I'm relieved to know that Jimin had already explained to you the situation". (Y/N) nodded confirming.

Namjoon: "well, I'm sure everyone here is curious to know you". He said getting nodes from everyone.

Namjoon: " can you tell us about yourself (Y/N)? We want to know you better". He said.

Jimin saw Yoongi shifting in his seat leaning forward resting his elbows on his knees giving his full attention to the topic.

Y/N: "there's nothing much to tell". She said calmly.

Jin: "anything would be great". He said smiling encouraging her to talk.

Taehyung: " how about telling us about your eyes, how long have it been like this?". He asked excitedly.

Y/N: "I was born with them." She answered making everyone's shocked.

Taehyung: "amazing". He said and stared at her in amazement.

Yoongi: "wait, this is originally your eye color?".

Y/N: " yes, I know it isn't normal but there's nothing I can do about it".

Jimin: " you don't have to do anything, you're eyes are just amazing" he said causing her to look back at Jimin in surprise. She didn't say a thing though. She closed her parted lips and turned to look away. Jimin smiled at her reaction. He sensed his words touched her.

Yoongi: "do you know anything about the place we found you in?". He asked.

Y/N: " I only know that I was a test subject, I was called Subject Zero, they don't show their faces, they keep me locked up and make sure my eyes were covered."

Yoongi: "this little information could help". He looked at Namjoon who nodded in agreement.

Namjoon: "what about your family?". he asked. Jimin saw her body tensing after she heard the question.

Y/N: "my mother used to be a scientist before I was born, but she quite her job after My birth". She said. Everyone was paying attention to her with curious eyes.

Hoseok: "and your father?". He asked.

Y/N: "my father..., I really know nothing about him, I've never met him before and mother never spoke about him". She said.