Awaking

A/N:
👆🏻👆🏻 Play the music above, it will help you imagining the scene.

______________________
Your point of view:

You ran fast, faster than your legs could handle. Rain drops splashing through your face as you dash your way forward. You hear his footsteps running behind you. You can't stop no matter what, you have to flee. Your bare feet aches with each step you take. Your breathing is unsteady. With every breath you take it feels like knives cutting through your throat. Giving up is not an option you must flee. As the distance gets longer you hear his footsteps coming closer. Your heart beats faster almost bursting out from your chest. You can see the cliff in front of you. You're getting closer to the sea where it is your only escape. It could take you somewhere safer or it could drown you to death you don't care both possibilities are better than going back.

You felt a grip on your outfit from behind. you dashed forward as fast as you could releasing yourself from it. But that effort made your panting even more worse than it already was. Your steps got slower. Him getting closer. He grabbed your hair from behind with full force making you fall back on the ground with a strong impact. Pain aches throughout your whole body. Air escaped you lungs. You were struggling with your breathing and looking around you in panic searching for him. You know you were doomed for sure. Hearing footsteps coming from behind you turned your head quickly looking at him. A strike of lightning blinded your sight as you try to catch a glimpse of his face, then a massive pain strikes your body making you scream in pain.

You woke up gasping for air. Your body trembling with fear. You feel sweat run down your face. Trying to calm your racing heart you realized that it was just a nightmare.

The area around you felt unfamiliar. Your eyes are covered you can't see around you. You hear the rain patter against the window. Thunder rumbling outside. The air smells different. Instead of the smell of dust and metal, it smells nice. clean scent mixed with sweet lavender.

Fear and cautious still lingering inside you. Carefully, you pushed away the soft blanket and got off of the bed. Your hole body aches with tiredness. You feel week. Your steps are unbalanced. walking forward you reached the wall in front of you resting your side on it. Your eyes maybe blinded but you have a sharp hearing and a strong sense of what is around you.

Quick footsteps coming from outside the room. You stood still not moving a muscle. You focused on the sound coming from outside the room, you feel your heartbeat increases as you hear the footsteps coming closer. The door opened. The sound of the opening was not so far from where you were standing. Cautiously, you took two steps backwards. You hear the footsteps enter the room then stopped. Fear overwhelmed you. You felt your hands were shaking. Heart racing inside your chest. Then the person spoke.

....: "you finally woke up". You hear him chuckling softly. His voice startled you making you take another step backwards hitting your back against the wall behind.

....: "oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you". He said softly and you heard him taking steps towards you. You flenched back. Only god knows how much you wished to go right through that wall behind you and disappear into nothing.

The footsteps stopped. He was very quiet for a while, probably examining you. He must have noticed your fear. Oh god, this is not good. He knows I'm afraid, you thought. You didn't hear him closing the door. You could just run through the door before he can start anything.

Instantly, you ran as fast as you could making your way to the door. You hear him gasp as you past him. Unfortunately, your body failed you. You felt a sharp pain in your head making you unbalanced. You felt your body fall. The pain increases with every passing second. you want to scream but it is hard to catch your breath.

The pain distracted you that you didn't realized that the strange man caught you before you fully fall on the ground. Of course you felt the impact against his body but your whole concentration was on your massive headache. You took your time trying to even your breathing. You feel your head throbbing. You were on the Verge of tears but you don't want to cry. Choked up, you managed to suppress the tears in but a whimper escaped your mouth.

Suddenly, you felt a hand caressing your cheek.

....: "are you in pain?" He spoke in a concerned tone.

You felt his breathing against your face. He was too close to you. You pulled yourself back in terror pushing your hand against his built chest after noticing that you were on his lap, his arms wrapped around you. His grip on you was strong you don't have the energy to pull away.

....: " Please stop! don't waste your energy, you're still very weak, I don't want you to fall again". He said tightening his grip around you calming you down when you started pushing harder.

It was unexpected, but you actually started to feel calm from your panic in his arms. You don't know him but his voice was soothing and his touch was warm and gentle against your skin it made you feel secure. still, you don't trust him but it is pointless to struggle against his strong arms and whenever you pushed harder the pain became stronger. So you held still.

His grip loosened a bit but he didn't let go. You didn't realized that he was tense until you felt his shoulders relaxed. You felt him sigh. Air brushing against your neck making you wonder how close his head to yours. You tilt your head a bit you felt his soft hair brushing the side of your right cheek.

....: "I know you feel insecure and confused right now, but I promise you that you're safe here, no one is gonna hurt you". He said, his words calming you down.

....: " And I promise I'll explain everything to you". You kept listening.

....: " but first, you need to promise me, if I let go you won't run away, ok?". You were afraid of him a minute ago but now he feels different as if he's someone you can trust, but you shouldn't trust someone so easily, should you? You know that the hard way. You decided to play along. Giving him a chance but not letting your guard down. You didn't speak instead you nodded your head.

He slowly pulled away. His soft hair tickling your cheek as he moved. You hold still until you felt his arms around you loosened and pulled away. You moved away from his lap and stood up. Your head started spinning, you thought your gonna fall again until you felt a strong hand grabbed your wrist steadying you in place. He led you back to the bed and you both sat down on the mattress. He gently let go of your wrist then he cleared his throat and spoke softly.

....: "my name is Jimin".

_________________

To be continued...

-----------------------------