Part 2

After they had dinner everyone was laying around and it was getting boring. So Taehyung suggested to play truth or dare. everyone agreed except Yoongi who was taking a nap beside them. Jin placed an empty bottle in the middle and spun it.

Jin: "ok Tae Tae, truth or dare?".

Taehyung: " truth".

Jin: "hmm, tell me about something you liked to do when you were a child".

Taehyung: "ok, When I was a child I always go for a walk alone and discover the woods whenever my family went for a picnic".

Hoseok: "ooh, you were brave little guy, weren't you?".

Jungkook: " I bet you can only do that at daylight" he laughed.

Taehyung:" True, mom was too protective, she yall at me everytime I do that".

Namjoon: "can't blame her".

Jimin: "but isn't that dangerous?".

Taehyung: " that what makes it more fun! I wonder how it feels taking a walk at night?" Taehyung said excitingly.

Namjoon: "you're so weird" he laughed.

Jin: "ok, next!".

They played for a while and they were having so much fun. Jungkook dared Jin to dance to a kpop girl group and it was hilarious. Namjoon dared Hoseok to climb a tree and imitate a monkey sound which he did with a bright smile on his face. And finally it is Jimin's turn against Taehyung.

Jimin: " I choose dare". He smiled excitingly but he did not know what Taehyung was planning for him.

Taehyung: "are you sure?". He couldn't stop his mischievous smile spreading on his face because he thought his dare was brilliant.

Jimin: "yeah, I'm sure". he was excited but couldn't help but to wonder why Taehyung was acting this way.

Taehyung: " I dare you ..", he stood up and walked around making everyone's gaze follow him and he stopped, then pointed at the forest, " I dare you to go take a walk in the forest". A big grin spread on his face.

Namjoon: " don't you think this is a bit too much Tae, I mean don't ask others to do things that you can't even do?"

Taehyung: " oh I definitely can, but the question is, can you?" He said arrogantly looking at each one of them.

They all made an annoyed noise.

Jungkook : " What's that supposed to mean?" He said half laughing and half frustrated.

Taehyung: "you heard me" he glared at Jungkook daringly.

Jimin: "I don't fear darkness" he said proudly.

Taehyung: "oh yeah?, then are you welling to take the dare?".

An exciting thrill ran through Jimin's body and he stood up grabbing everyone's attention to him.

Jimin: "I'll take it".

Hoseok: "seriously?"

Taehyung: " haha! Now we're talking!" Taehyung said as he stands next to Jimin.

Taehyung: "I'm coming with you, who will come too? Or you too coward?" He said mocking them.

Hoseok: " it's not about being coward, its about being cautious, you don't know what kind of dangerous animals are there".

Namjoon: "exactly! You guys are crazy".

Taehyung: " congratulations! You've just proven yourself as cowards" he said to Hosoek and namjoon clapping his hands.

Hoseok: "ya!"

Both Jimin and Taehyung cracked up in laughter at their expression and then Jungkook stood up.

Jungkook:"hyung , I already won against you today and I plan to win again" he said and did a what looked like a fist bump with Taehyung but in their own style.

Jimin turned to Jin and asked "you coming?".

Jin: "I would love to, but I'm busy right now".

Jimin: " busy?" He was confused because Jin wasn't doing anything.

Jin: "yeah, very busy" he took out a mirror from his pocket and looked at his reflection, "my handsome face keeps me busy all the time, just look at my beauty how can I ignore it and go with you". He shook his head to Jimin in disbelief.

Jungkook: "the hell!, stop torturing the mirror with that weird look" everyone laughed at Junkook's sentence because Jin kept trying to make his eyes opening wide to look bigger while staring at the mirror.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Junkook started their little adventure heading to the dark forest. Jimin was filled with excitement because he never did make a risky decision in his life before and doing this with his friends was more exciting than he had imagined, but what awaits ahead was unknown to them.

Jimin: "we didn't ask yoongi to join us".

Taehyung: "don't bother, he's in a deep sleep".

Jungkook: " seriously, he never gets tired of sleeping".

Jimin took the flashlight and lead the way
It was dark and the weather started to get colder. Jimin thought it was going to be a fun challenge but he wonder where exactly are they going.

To be continued...

——————————