Memories

Your POV:

It was hard to take in everything that happened to you. You still don't believe that you were actually saved from that place. Are they really that nice to help a stranger? Are they expecting something in return? You hope not because you don't have anything to give them.

You got out from the shower and wrapped yourself with a towel. You looked at your reflection in the mirror. These eyes, these bloody eyes it was your curse you hated them so much. When you were a child, Kids used to bully you calling you names like the demon, the devil, the monster. You know you look different from everybody else but You don't know why everyone disliked you. You tried to behave wanting to be accepted by everyone but the way they looked at you never changed. So you stopped trying, you became a very quiet kid and kept your distance from everybody else until they came for you and your life went to hell.

You stepped out of the bathroom. You found clothes on the bed that Jimin left for you. It was a simple dress with a sweater on top, it looked nice and warm. The fabric was smooth against your skin. You were used to wear the lab gowns you never liked wearing it. it wasn't comfortable it felt itchy and cold. Especially in winter. You hated the cold it always brings back memories and nightmares that you try to forget.

After putting on your clothes

After putting on your clothes. You took a long time drying your hair. It was exhausting to have this very long hair, but it's the only thing you loved about yourself. It reminded you of your mother. You used to play with her long hair while she sang for you to sleep. That was a very long time ago, you cherish the memory so much.

I miss her, you whispered to yourself feeling a painful lump in your throat. Your eyes burning from the tears that are starting to form. You remembered her warm touch her sweet voice, her calming words. You used to cry in her lap whenever you were bullied. She used to say that someday you'll find someone who cares about you, and you would have a lot of friends who would protect you. But that never happened. She used to tell you never give up hope even in the darkest times. Would she still say the same thing if she saw you now, what hell you've been through, you don't think she would.

*knock knock *

Someone interrupted your thoughts knocking on the door. You wanted to reply but feeling the lump in your throat made it hard to speak.

Jimin: "Y/N, are you done?".

.......

Jimin: "Y/N?".

He opened the door after he didn't hear your reply. He entered the room rushing in, a worry expression on his face, and immediately paused when he saw you sitting in front of the dresser brushing your hair. He let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.

Jimin: "I'm sorry, I thought something happened to you when you didn't reply".

Y/N: "its ok". Your voice came out emotionless.

You watched him from the mirror looking at you. You hoped he doesn't notice your puffy eyes. showing your emotions to others was something you disliked. You don't like to show your weaknesses to anyone, subconsciously fearing that it will be used against you.

Jimin: "this dress looks good on you". You saw him smiling.

Y/N: "thank you ". Your voice was calm as always.

He came close and stood behind you.

Jimin: "do you need help with your hair?" He stretched his hand to touch your hair. Instinctively, You wanted to scream at him to stop. You had to suppress your fear from being touched. The fear from being harmed the fear from being hurt, it always hunts you. but you didn't want to be rude to the one who saved you, if it wasn't for him and his friends you would be still trapped in that place.

He stroked your hair gently. You saw a smile formed on his lips. You looked down to your lap and held the hair brush tightly in your hand. He makes you wonder why does he keep touching you, your not used to being touched. Is it rude to ask him to stop doing that? You were not sure. Your heart was beating fast. Taking a deep breath in attempt to calm yourself before answering his question.

Y/N: "I don't think It's necessary".

Jimin: "oh, ok, I just thought you needed help". He stopped stroking your hair and removed his hand from your hair to his pocket. He looked away, you hoped your words didn't sound harsh.

Jimin: "are you ok (Y/N)?" He asked after he took a look at your face. You just nodded your head but he didn't seemed convinced as he kept looking at you.

Jimin: " you know, you can always talk to me (Y/N), You may not know that but I'm a good listener". He smiled brightly.

You stared at him for a moment. He was very nice and considerate. He was treating you with respect. He was always so kind and gentle with you. The look in his eyes was soft and caring as he looked back at you. It warmed your heart because that look reminded you of your mother. You smiled slightly at the similarity.

Y/N: "of course". You said. You watched as his smile got wider his eyes in crescent shape.

Jimin: "I came here to tell you that everyone is waiting for you".

Y/N: "I'll be done in a minute".

Jimin: "take your time, don't rush yourself". He said before leaving and closing the door behind.

_______________________________

To be continued...

A/N:

Sorry it took me so long to update. I'm working on another story and it's hard to keep up with both. I feel like my mind is blowing up with too many ideas at once.

I'll appreciate if you check out my other book, "My Little Fox". It focuses on the cute side of Jimin. If you like the cute little mochi then this story is definitely your taste.

Vote if you like the chapter!!

Love you 💕💕