Beauty

Your POV:

You blinked several times to clear your blurry vision. As soon as you got used to the light in the room you opened your eyes and looked in front of you. Two men were staring intently at you. The one that was sitting beside you has a black hair his fringe was covering his forehead. His skin was pale and his face was smooth as silk. His eyes looked sharp and clever. He looked at you intently he seemed to be trying to tell you something as his lips parted but his voice didn't come out. His gaze never left yours, which made you uncomfortable.

You broke the contact and looked at the man who was standing and leaning close

You broke the contact and looked at the man who was standing and leaning close. He had similar expression as the other raven-haired guy, serious and intent. His hair color was silver and it looked so soft with the way it moved when he tilted his head. His lips were pink and plump. He was wearing all black which made his hair color stand out. His gaze looked at every feature of your face then finally settled on your eyes. His eyes widened a bit as soon as it locked on yours.

The situation started to feel awkward as none of them has the intention to stop staring

The situation started to feel awkward as none of them has the intention to stop staring. You closed your eyes breaking the contact and turned your head knowing that your odd eyes were too much of a distraction. The silver-haired guy let out an embarrassed chuckled and spoke making you looking back at him.

Jimin: "I'm sorry, it must be weird staring_"

Yoongi: "do you realize you have red eyes?". He finally spoke interrupting Jimin who looked at him with annoyed face.

(Y/N): "I do". You said and Yoongi was still staring.

Jimin: "hyung, stop staring". Yoongi wasn't listening which made Jimin reach a hand grabbing Yoongi's jaw and turn it to face him.

Jimin: "stop, your making her uncomfortable".

Yoongi blinked a few times, "huh? Oh sorry". He said.

You thanked Yoongi before he smiled at you and stood up collecting his tools.

Suddenly, someone entered the room breaking the silence.

Taehyung: "hyung, kookie just smashed my head with the pan". He walked inside the room rubbing his head and pouting. Jungkook following behind.

Yoongi: " I bet he deserved it?" He directed his question to Jungkook, which made Taehyung look at him in disbelief.