Part 3

Jimin took the flashlight and lead the way
It was dark and the weather started to get colder. Jimin thought it was going to be a fun challenge but where exactly are they going.

Jimin: "so, where are we heading?".

Jungkook: "to the woods".

Jimin: "we are in the woods, but where to exactly?" Jimin said while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung:"there is a river that way" he said pointing at a direction through the woods, "we can go check it out and then we go back".

Both Jimin and Jungkook nodded agreeing with Taehyung's plan. Jimin was in the front he kept glancing back at Jungkook and Taehyung making sure they're not left behind since he is the oldest among them he felt responsible.

The environment started to get creepy. blackness surrounded them with no sound but their footsteps, which send a chill down Jimin's spine. But he wasn't the only one feeling the awkwardness of this place.

Jungkook: " why is it so quiet?" Jungkook said breaking the silence.

Taehyung:" because the witches are watching you", he said making a creepy sound scaring Jungkook.

Jimin: "not funny Tae" Jimin looked back at Taehyung and faced the flashlight towards him. Taehyung, who was having fun teasing Jungkook, did not stop. Jimin looked at Jungkook he wasn't having fun, in fact his face was pale but didn't want to admit that he was afraid infront of his hyungs. Jimin thought that Taehyung was being too much and he need to stop.

Jimin: " Tae, there is something behind you" he tried to fake a terrified expression.

Taehyung: "you can't fool me" he giggled.

Jimin: "I'm serious!"

Taehyung face changed to serious then he slowly turned back and suddenly, "cah!, cah!" a crow flew out from a nearby tree and headed to the sky making Taehyung scream and jump in fear. Both Jimin and Jungkook cracked up with laughter. Jimin laughed hard until his stomach hurt.

Jungkook: "to be honest, that crow startled me but Taehyung's expression was priceless"

Jimin: "And that girly scream..hhh, oh god, I can't" they burst out laughing again.

Taehyung wasn't pleased with the whole situation but watching his friends struggling with their breath and even one of them snort, it didn't take him long to burst out laughing too.

Later on, they went deeper into the woods and they finally started hearing the sound of the water flow.

Jimin: "I think we're close to the river"

They have reached the river. Jimin looked at it but couldn't see much of it since it's dark. He regretted not coming here during the day to admire the view.

Jungkook: " can we go back now?" He said after he got scared by a sound of an owl nearby.
Taehyung wasn't paying attention to him he kept looking around until something got his attention, "look! there is a house over there" he said looking excited at an abandon house across the river.

Jimin:" what are you suggesting?" Jimin said to Taehyung hoping he is not thinking what he is thinking.

Taehyung didn't answer, instead he giggled like a little child and ran towards the abandoned house. On the other hand, Jungkook wasn't pleased he was furrowing his eyebrows.

Jungkook: "Taehyung hyung is taking this too far".

Jimin:" I know, but we can't leave him he might get himself in trouble" Jimin said and followed Taehyung then Jungkook took a deep breath and followed them.

————————-

To be continued...