First Day

You woke up feeling numb inside you like an empty bottle. For the first in a very long time you opened your eyes and saw the decorated wall in front of you. Usually, you would only see darkness surrounding you, but now it's different you got your sight back. But is it something you should get excited over? Why does it makes no difference to you?

You blinked a few times as you were looking at the curved golden lines that decorated the wall. You closed your eyes and breathed. You were resting on your side, you shifted your position laying your back against the matters. You took a deep sigh and listened.

Birds chirping outside the window grabbing your whole attention to the melody they're making. A moment later you hear chuckles and footsteps outside your room. the place felt alive unlike the lap prison where you only hear the unpleasant silence. You opened your eyes and looked at the ceiling. You should feel lucky that you're finally free, you should feel happy by now. Escaping that place is what You've always wanted, but why aren't you feeling anything at all?

Taking another deep breath you decided to get up and head to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You stepped outside your room and walked across the corridor. As you were walking you encountered Yoongi holding a book in hand. He froze when he saw you. For a while you just stood there looking at each other. He hasn't got used to your appearance you guessed. He finally smiled at you he looked more handsome than the grumpy look he always has.

Yoongi: "good morning". He said.

Y/N: "good morning". you replied.

Yoongi: "have you seen Jimin? I've been looking for him". He said as he stopped smiling and put on his usual expression.

Y/N: "no, I haven't ". You answered.

Yoongi: "really? I thought he was with y_" he paused "never mind, just tell him to come see me if you found him, it's urgent". He said and you nodded.

Yoongi excused himself and left heading upstairs he seemed troubled.

You entered the living room. It was dark you walked to the window and removed the curtains letting the sunshine enter the dark room. You turned around and you were surprised when you saw a figure laying on the sofa. You looked at his silver hair and you recognized his features, it's Jimin. He was wearing a gray shirt with long sleeves and ripped jeans.

Didn't Yoongi wanted to see him?

Y/N: " Jimin". You called but he didn't answer.

You walked closer to get a better view of his face and you noticed he was sleeping as soon as you saw his closed eyes. He looked relaxed. He doesn't have the concerned look you always see on his face. You wondered if this is how he usually looks.

Since you first met him you didn't get the chance to look properly at his face. You couldn't ignore the fact that he was really handsome. His smooth skin glowing reflecting the sunlight that escaped through the window. His hair was styled elegantly backwards revealing his forehead. His pink plump lips slightly parted. You suddenly felt the urge to touch his cheeks it looked cute and chubby.

Jimin: "enjoying the scene?". He said and a smirk formed on his lips.

His voice startled you making you jump a little. You thanked god you didn't reached your hand and touched his cheeks or it would be embarrassing.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at you while he was still smirking. Feeling your cheeks flushed you turned around in attempt to escape from this embarrassing moment, but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you making you fall back and sitting on the sofa. His face was too close to you. You kept your eyes on the floor not daring to look at him. He chuckled softly before he spoke.