Smile

Your POV:

Low voices disturbed your sleep. Slowly, you began to gain conscious. Your body still aches but this time you felt a stinging pain coming from your left arm.

......: " I tried, but I got electric shock as I started to take it off".

......: " was it painful?".

......: "As hell, I seriously thought I was gonna lose my hands".

....: " but hyung, we can't ignore it".

.....: " we won't, I have developed a new method, I just need to extract the source of the power then it will be easy to.."

The voices were loud enough to startle you, which means they are in the same room as you. You didn't recognize any of the voices. You started to feel anxiety taking over you. The pain in your arm increased when you tried to move your hand. You realized that your arm was attached to a tube as the pain felt familiar to you. Instantly, you pulled out the needle in your left arm with your other hand making the IV drip bag that was attached to it fall on the floor. The sharp pain made you shiver but you didn't care now you have other matters to worry about.

...: "what was that?". Someone said making everyone silent.

You felt everyone's attention was on you. There was no point in pretending to be sleeping now. To your surprise, no belts were holding you down to bed as always. This will make your escape much easier, you thought. You pulled the blanket away from you and got off of the bed. You placed a hand on the bed to steady yourself as your head started spinning. You heard someone approaching.

.....: " hey are you alright?" Said a man with a deep voice. But what he did was a mistake. He shouldn't have come so close. You were ready to rip apart everything standing on your way. As he got closer, you pushed him with all the might you have in your weak body. Running past him and fighting your way out was your plan. Instead, he grabbed your wrist unintentionally making you fall with him on the floor. You landed on top of him your head on his chest, he let out a whimper. You, on the other hand, the usual headache started taking over your body. You felt warm liquid run down your left arm.

The man, that you landed on, was still grabbing your left wrist. Then you heard him panicking pulling your wrist up.

.....: "oh god! your arm!".

.....: "Taehyung! What have you done!". Another man shouted at him.

As the man below you stuttered on his words trying to defend himself, you gathered your strength and pulled back your arm from the man then you attempted to stand. You couldn't fully stand up which made you land on your side instead. Cursing your weak body, you pulled yourself away from the man beside you. You attempted to stand up again but you felt dizzy and landed back on your butt this time knocking out the air from your lungs.

....: "can you stop please, you're hurting yourself" said a new voice with a worried tone. You didn't realize there was another man in the room until he spoke.

....: "Taehyung stop, can't you see she's scared". Said a man with a lazy voice as you heard the one he's calling "Taehyung" approaching you again and your heart started racing.

Taehyung: "but hyung, she's bleeding". As he spoke the last word, you heard footsteps entering the room and a familiar voice spoke.

.....: "what's going on?". His tone was firm but soothing at the same time.

You remember his voice. He said his name was Jimin. Wait! That means you weren't in the lab? The thoughts storming in your head as you try to make sense of the situation.